Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to be the cracker, the game of how we going to get euro places or not. We have lot's of problems and are in crisis but Barcelona aren't better with 2 straight losses and having injury problems (we're now recovering from ours), now Yaya is missing the game which will be a huge blow for them but a major plus on our side.

We have the advantage of an away goal and let's just pray that we show up a decent preformance! :boxing:

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no more vcf-rules stuff :D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
lets go valencia, take them down baby!!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
The last match this season I'm really looking forward to.
For now I'm quite sure we will get disappointed once again.

But AMUNT!

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
we will need alot of luck in this match, but barca have showed recently that they are vulnerble if you play a good closing down game against them, we have to get in there faces right from the start and take any chances that come our way, the key to this will be our defense again. We cant give them so many chances this time because they wont miss them again

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
I really hope Valencia will make it through, the club needs this big time.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Seriously, arguably 4 of there most important players are missing, Messi, Toure, Milito and Iniesta, it doesn't get any easier then that facing Barca, plus playing a home. Eto'o seems like the only threat if we can contain him there's a good chance we can win this.

·
Registered
758 Posts
We are going to have to be a HELL OF A LOT BETTER than we were at Camp Nou if we are going to go through. We often forget that this season at home, we have been embarrassed by the likes of Villareal, Bilbao, Espanyol, and now Sevilla. Our defense is shit, our midfield is not quite up to the task of this magnitude yet, and our attackers cannot get one decent ball to latch on to.

Our guys will be fired up if anything else, but if we concede early, ITS OVER... Along with Koeman's reign of shit.

This will be sad. But I think Barca will go through comfortably.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Even if we progress from this match, we will most likely face Getafe which they will most likely be favourites for...

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
I can't wait for this game.

It could be Koeman's last game in charge or could give us Europe next season.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts