Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
allrighto people ............. our only chance of a trophy this season ........... most likely our only ticket to european footie next season ............. copa italia ............... and we welcum inter milan to da marassi ............. we hav just had a massive victory over their rivals milan ..........caza-paza are on fire ...........pazzini's got 5 goals in 5 games now ............. lets do this .......lets beat them at home and give ourselves the chance of winning a trophy for da 1st time since our relegation

we hopefully shouldnt be resting anyone for this one although we do hav a big game against bologna next ............

forza doria

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Unfortunately two games :(
First one is very important. As You guys have written we are on fire right now (we=Cassano+Pazzini:D ) and Inter has very busy and hard weeks:
24.02 CHL Inter - Man.Utd 0:0
1.03 SerieA Inter - Roma 3:3
4.03 CI Samp - Inter
8.03 SerieA Genoa - Inter
11.03 CHL Man.Utd - Inter

So they play hard rivals and they have to deal with 3 competitions. I know it is Samp who has to play great game(s) to go through and we can't count that Inter will think about something else but maybe this situation will help us? We have to make good result home and not let Inter to score at Marassi!

Do You know anything about squads? I mean who is suspended or injuried?

I know it is not going to be easy but I really count we will play in the final!

Match starts at 20:45. Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
ok it`s so busy 3 weeks for inter against tough teams, so i don`t think there will be any convincing excuse not to take this game seriously and try to bring this cup title as a gift for fans. no excuses at all!!

good luck. :)

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Players who will play today:

Portieri: Castellazzi, Fiorillo.

Difensori: Accardi, Campagnaro, Da Costa, Ferri, Gastaldello, Raggi.

Centrocampisti: Dessena, Franceschini, Padalino, Palombo, Pieri, Sammarco, Stankevicius, Ziegler

Attaccanti: Bellucci, Cassano, Marilungo, Pazzini.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Come on Samp... 4-0 :)

·
Registered
45,385 Posts
No Ibra, no Cambiasso, no Chivu, no Julio Cesar, no Stankovic, Maicon coming in only for the 2nd half...

·
Registered
45,385 Posts
Congratulations on a very good result. We did play with a second string side, but you guys were playing with 10 men for about a third of the match and it didn't show at all.

Would be happy for you if you went on to win it.

·
Registered
23,851 Posts
Did you have to embarrass us? :(

Anyway, congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Wow! :eek:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
wow, i really can`t believe... Sampdoria are on fire!
what a win... what a brilliant week for the blucerchiati..
beating milano clubs in one week was really class. ;)

congrats. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts