Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(www.soccerage.com)

Figueres have kept alive their dreams to play the Spanish Cup final versus Real Madrid: the Catalan minnows have been paired with Deportivo in the Semis, while Real are facing Atheltic Bilbao.

The Centennial team have the slight advantage to play the second leg at home, but should remember the Basques enjoy great away form this season.

As for Figueres, they are the very first Segunda B side (Third Division) to play the Copa Semis ever.

;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Well, Real Madrid were not so lucky I guess.... everyone imagined they would draw Figueres ;) But what a final it could be if Madrid reach it

Madrid vs Figueres or Madrid-Deportivo :eek:

What was the last time Madrid have won the Copa? In 1989 and 1993?

saludos

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!!!!!!!!!
:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
Well, good luck, Real ! with Bilbao, :nasty:. Forget that they're copafighters:D!
:yawn:Oh, Deportivo :nervous: will sure have some difficult games with 'little' Figueres.:tongue:

:cool:

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Bailemos Are you naturally stupid or being sponsored by Mencap?

·
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bailemos said:
:dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh::dielaugh:
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!!!!!!!!!
:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
Well, good luck, Real ! with Bilbao, :nasty:. Forget that they're copafighters:D!
:yawn:Oh, Deportivo :nervous: will sure have some difficult games with 'little' Figueres.:tongue:

:cool:
Hey...Letsdance...what'll happen if little Figueres eliminates your Team ?? Just an hypothetical question !! :lala:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just want to note a single thing regarding the post of COLO COLO, the Catalan team U.E. Figueres is actually playing in the Segunda B group that is the equivalent of the English Second Divison, not the third Spanish Division as you said.

FIGUERES MY HEART GOES OUT TO U , KEEP THE FAITH MY SONS.

·
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Tarzan Migueli said:
not the third Spanish Division as you said.

FIGUERES MY HEART GOES OUT TO U , KEEP THE FAITH MY SONS.
If there's a mistake regarding the first post...please complain to www.soccerage.com .. colocolo is not responsible for typografical errors that might occur on a "copy paste situation " :glasses: and or what the people from soccerage consider 1st, 2nd or 3rd Div Spain ... :mute:

·
Registered
28 Posts
No probs, my son just pop in to sort it out as a matter of correctness, i'll will fill up right now my complaining from to the soccernet site .

SEE YOU MATE. TAKE CARE.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I guess we got the harder of the three teams in the semi-finals. Bilbao have been playing really well with a good run to the semis. Definitely a tough match. As for the possbile final, what a match!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Yeah it was too bad we didnt get Depor in the semis, they will be more dangerous in the final :mad:

But I think we will pass through this, the Copa is something that belongs to us this year, and sorry if that sounds arrogant :fero:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yeah it was too bad we didnt get Depor in the semis, they will be more dangerous in the final
Micke, I don't really agree. I think that Madrid vs Deportivo in a single match is in the advantage of Madrid, because as you know Riazor has been a fort, especially to Madrid (4-0, 5-2....) ;)

Allright, Madrid have a bit more class as Deportivo, but madrid having a bad day could give Deportivo the trophy.... But when playing Semis against each other, Deportivo could equal any win of Madrid in Riazor....

so, I think Madrid should prefer Bilbao in the Semis above Deportivo...

greetings

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Either Deportivo or Blibao would be tough you know Leon! :) you guys got the break this time ;)

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
anyway,i can see the brightness Real catches copa whoever meet bilbao or depor.maybe depor couldnt servive this time as another sacrifice by the dark horse who will still enjoy the loss in the final. after all the opponent is Real.;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Either Deportivo or Blibao would be tough you know Leon! you guys got the break this time
He, Deportivo are so lucky in this Copa del Rey (Hospitalet kicked out, being outplayed in Valladolid and a draw against 'little' Figueres), I think it has one name on it

"D E P O R T I V O L A C O R U Ñ A" !! ;)

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Leon_H said:

He, Deportivo are so lucky in this Copa del Rey (Hospitalet kicked out, being outplayed in Valladolid and a draw against 'little' Figueres), I think it has one name on it

"D E P O R T I V O L A C O R U Ñ A" !! ;)
'little' Figueres will end your misery :tongue:

·
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We do have one nice advantage, if you can call it that, I do believe that playing at the Cathedral that is San Mames first, gives us more options when coming home a week later !! :smileani:

·
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gAME ON espn iNT'L

2:pM USA Easter time.....Live to the world on ESPN International....
:)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Bailemos Are you naturally stupid or being sponsored by Mencap?
This is not a nice thing to say. No nice at all. Mamma mia! No insulte a la gente.

10 to 1 that Deportivo wins that match. Does anybody disagree? I mean, both of these teams have been lucky during this season's Copa del Rey but these Figueres miracles might not happen vs Depor. A Segunda Div.B clube vs. the SuperDepor. C'mon, predictable, isn't it? Who wants to make a bet?

BTW, it's good that Deportivo don't have to play against one team several times in a row. (If we would have been drawn with Bilbao) We played 3 times in a row with Valladolid and that was :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Does anyone know where if this game will be on TV?? i really want to see this game but i dont have ESPN....... i have almost all other channels, labas, do u know if they'll show it on any polish channel, like the canal+ or tvp2 or something......

1 - 20 of 46 Posts