Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
well, let me talk about our opponents.
sevilla probably is the toughest one so far this season as they taught us what is football with a win at 4 to 1. :eek:
but this time they are without the soul reyes and we at least will play one leg in our bernabeu. i believe in our bernabeu. ;)

let's turn our view to the only team from division two in the semi finals.
it would be funny to compete the title with a team from second division.

finally, that is zaragoza.
two former madridistas are there savio and milito informally.
anyway, milito may be able to let perez regret to give him up.
be patient waiting for the battle. :cool:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally, I think we'll see a Madrid-Zaragoza final, probably in Mestalla.

Only a good result in the Bernabeu would give real chances to Sevilla (a 2-1 or 3-2). I give Real Madrid 80% of the chances to reach the final.

About the other match, I think Zaragoza is favourite, but not so clear. Alavés and Zaragoza can have a similar level, the Alava team has a lot of players who played in Primera Division and Zaragoza doesn't have a great talent. I'd give Zaragoza a 55% of the chances to reach the final.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1-Deportivo Alavés: Juan Pablo; Pablo Coira, Téllez, Ochoa, Sietes; Turiel, Pablo Gómez; Edu Alonso, Eneko Romo (Kiko, m. 60), Iván Alonso; y Jurica Vucko (Astudillo, m. 78).
1-Real Zaragoza: Láinez; J. Ferrón (Movilla, m. 46), Alvaro, Milito, Toledo; Cani, Generelo (Dani, m. 63), Cuartero, Savio; Drulic (Soriano, m. 46) y Villa.
Goles: 1-0, m. 18: Jurica Vucko, de cabeza. 1-1, m. 90: Savio.

======================

2-Real Madrid: César; Míchel Salgado, Helguera, Raúl Bravo, Roberto Carlos; Beckham, Guti; Figo (Portillo, m.33), Zidane, Solari (Juanfran, m.86); y Raúl.
0-Sevilla: Esteban; Daniel Alves, Javi Navarro, Pablo Alfaro, David; Redondo, Martí, Torrado, Antonio López (Antoñito, m.69); Baptista; y Darío Silva (Marañón, m.90).
Goles: 1-0, M.56: Solari. 2-0, M.76: Raúl.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I saw the match between Zaragoza and Alaves. The ref was a joke, red carded an Alaves player while forgiving two red cards to Zaragoza, inluding one on Movilla where he must have been with his eyes closed.

Besides that, both teams were just terrible. It made me so darn upset that Barcelona lost to Zaragoza, how in the name of God did they manage to do that:mad:

This was the year to have a Madrid - Barcelona final, FCB just blew it.

I can't see any of the other three teams left beating Madrid, but I can always hope for another Centenariazo :cool:

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
barça said:

This was the year to have a Madrid - Barcelona final, FCB just blew it.

I can't see any of the other three teams left beating Madrid, but I can always hope for another Centenariazo :cool:
yes... we could have been in the final. Another birthda party would be funny. :D

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
0-Real Zaragoza: Láinez (Valbuena, min.65); Cuartero (Generelo, min.60), Alvaro, Milito, Toledo; Ponzio, Movilla; Cani, Dani, Savio (Galletti, min.30); y Villa.
0-Alavés: Juan Pablo; Coira, Téllez, Otxoa, Galván; Astudillo, Pablo; Edu Alonso (Romo, min.81), De Lucas, Iván Alonso (Vucko, min.49); y Rubén Navarro.

=============================

1-Sevilla: Esteban; Daniel Alves, Javi Navarro, Pablo Alfaro, David; Redondo, Martí, Julio Baptista, Antonio López (Carlitos, m.70); Antoñito y Darío Silva.
0-Real Madrid: César; Michel Salgado, Helguera, Raúl Bravo, Roberto Carlos; Figo, Guti, Beckham (Borja, m.90), Zidane; Raúl y Ronaldo (Solari, m.94).
Gol: 1-0, M.1: Antonio López.

The final in Montjuic (Barcelona) in March 17th

1 - 8 of 8 Posts