Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Copa Del rey: Real Madrid vs Valencia 1st leg

with zidane missing, raul and figo in bad form and carlos future in doubt wouldnt be suprised if valencia even managed to get a win here :(

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my line up:

--------------casillas--------------------------
salgado---ruben-helguera-----carlos
----------becks-------borja-----------------
figo-------raul----------solari
---------ronaldo--------------

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Re: Copa Del rey: Real Madrid vs Valencia 1st leg

Real_Madrid said:
with zidane missing, raul and figo in bad form and carlos future in doubt wouldnt be suprised if valencia even managed to get a win here :(
Again, Figo was the only player on the pitch against Murcia. He was one of the only players on the pitch against Real Sociedad. He slips up against Betis (everyone did) and all of a sudden he's in bad form?

Some of the posters in this forum are either biased, dumb, very young, or a combination of all the above.

Perhaps we should include the person's age and life experience under each person's moniker.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Real_Galactico said:
Ouch, Valencia will kick our ass.:eek:
Hey Real_Galactico, I'll bet you $5 CDN that Real beat Valencia without Zidane in the line up.

I have news for all young Zidane fans: the reason Real Madrid is still near the top of the Liga is because of Ronaldo. Not Zidane. Ronaldo. It helps to have Figo, Zidane, Raul, Salgado and RC in there for good measure. But Ronaldo is the sh*t.

I'm swamped at work, and don't have the time. But check out Real's games without Zizou and you'll see for yourself. It'll take a bit of research, but it'll be worth it.

Young fans the world over would be educated as to what 'effective' versus 'fancy' footballers are.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Fee-Go said:
Hey Real_Galactico, I'll bet you $5 CDN that Real beat Valencia without Zidane in the line up.

I have news for all young Zidane fans: the reason Real Madrid is still near the top of the Liga is because of Ronaldo. Not Zidane. Ronaldo. It helps to have Figo, Zidane, Raul, Salgado and RC in there for good measure. But Ronaldo is the sh*t.

I'm swamped at work, and don't have the time. But check out Real's games without Zizou and you'll see for yourself. It'll take a bit of research, but it'll be worth it.

Young fans the world over would be educated as to what 'effective' versus 'fancy' footballers are.
Oh thank you so much sir ! But as a young fan, I'd rather learn from Labas, Vampire, Glen and co. than someone with a "I know everything attitude".
Good day.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Blue said:
Oh thank you so much sir ! But as a young fan, I'd rather learn from Labas, Vampire, Glen and co. than someone with a "I know everything attitude".
Good day.
Sometimes dumb asses need to have their asses handed to them.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Fee-Go said:
Sometimes dumb asses need to have their asses handed to them.
I didn't expect anything else from you. So predictable... Chill off and get less egocentric. It will do you good. Anyway I apologise to the moderators for this slight off-topic. Will be my last for sure and hala Madrid ;) Good day to all.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Re: Re: Copa Del rey: Real Madrid vs Valencia 1st leg

Fee-Go said:
Some of the posters in this forum are either biased, dumb, very young, or a combination of all the above.
Wise words coming from a person that is fair on his opinion of Figo :rollani:

·
Registered
98 Posts
hey guys,, i am desperate to watch the game tonite.. but there isn't any coverage in my area... u guys know if i can watch the game anywhere on the net???
me desperate man :depress:

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Go

Fee-Go said:

I have news for all young Zidane fans: the reason Real Madrid is still near the top of the Liga is because of Ronaldo.
and it thought i was because of Fee-Go....

with the lectures about "young fans" you are starting to sound like sagha...

and now back to the game...

yes, its a hard one,
yes, we are without zidan,
yes, raul/RC/figo/beckham are in bad form
but this does not mean real madrid will just let valencia come and win the game.
we are talking about real madrid after all.
if there is a game where all the team needs to put 110% - its this game.
i think the most important player this game will be raul.
with valencia preparing a 'special' treatment for ronaldo and raul on a bad form, raul might be "forgotten" by the valencia defence and it might be raul who will win this game for us.

HALA MADRID!!!
:fero: :fero: :fero:
________
Digital Vaporizers

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
sagyv said:

with valencia preparing a 'special' treatment for ronaldo and raul on a bad form, raul might be "forgotten" by the valencia defence and it might be raul who will win this game for us.

Special treatment or not, the bastard always scores against us! :groan::tongue:

Let's hope for a good game, too bad Zidane is out, I love watching him go at it against Albelda!

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
MoMo said:
Let's hope for a good game, too bad Zidane is out, I love watching him go at it against Albelda!
When i first read Zidne wouldnt be ready for the game due to injury my first though was Great better rest him now and have him ready for the Bayern games than have him face Albelda over two games and loose him for the rest of the season. :mad:

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Valencia really think they have the upper hand on us this time. Zidane´s absence, Valdano´s words and our current form won´t help.

They come to the Bernabeu with a winning mentality and that is scary.
I´m not optimistic but: Valencia needs to play very well to get goals... while we have Ronaldo, who can get goals out of nowhere.

My fingers are crossed.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Reading my post... I sound too pesimistic

I would be sure of our victory if this was a Liga or CL game. But this time the main difference comes from motivation. Valencia are 200% motivated against us while we are not.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
am going to watch the game (starts in an hour) and ill post a short report after half time about how the team is performing :)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
it is about the half time.
i'm not watching, but i will go through it later.
surprised hearing that we lead valencia 1-0 when i'm updating the links.
http://www.as.com/futbol/as/rfsh_pol.php?competicion=0249&compg=0120_03&jornada=01&local=13&visitante=20&vista=largo
1-0 31' raul from solari
possession madrid 47%-53% valencia
madrid
------------------cesar
salgado helguera bravo carlos
------------beckham guti
------------figo raul solari
------------------ronie
valencia
---------------palop
garrido ayala marchena carboni
----------baraja albelda