Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Wednesday the 21st, 2000 GMT @ Mestalla​

Its the Copa quarter finals and its a tough one against Sevilla. After this weekend's dissapointment against Bilboa, you never know how our players will fare in this one, but seeing as its a big club we're facing in Mestalla, expect a fiery encounter!

Miguel is finally back for us, cancelling any need for Unai to field some ridiculous underpar fcuking RB. Renan's condition is yet to be known after he was subbed off at the weekend. Fernandes is suspended, but Edu, Baraja, Miguel, Albiol and Silva are all back in the mix.

Probable line-ups:

Valencia: Guaita :scared:; Miguel, Marchena, Albiol, Moretti; Albelda, Baraja, Silva; Joaquin, Mata and Villa.

Sevilla: Palop; Mosquera, Prieto, Escudé, Dragutinovic; Navas, Renato, Duscher, Capel; Fabiano, Kanouté.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
You'll win at the Mestalla. I say 2-1.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Spanish Cup winners still get those little cup things instead of medals? Must be a bugger to carry around during the celebrations.
I guess that's why Barcelona decided to go home empty handed last season:pp

Here's hoping Inter do the same:thumbsup::angel:

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
PLEASE win!!! i think we will, Guaita is gonna be Buffon for the day ;)

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
We are gonna win on away goals. Both teams are just too difficult to separate.

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
It depends which Valencia turns up, we know how consistent Sevilla is, the question is will we step up to the ocasion? Its in our hands!

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Palop is back for them, i think, we should have signed that motherfúcker! Too bad, they wanted Alexis, cúnts.

·
Registered
17,227 Posts
21:00 GMT and barca just hour later? that's weird

anyway:

Porteros: Guaita y Salva.

Defensas: Miguel, Maduro, Albiol, Marchena y Moretti

Centrocampistas: Albelda, Joaquín, Edu, Baraja, Vicente, y Mata.

Delanteros: Morientes, Silva y Villa.

finally decent defense. too bad i won't be able to see it, i'm doing my last exam in two hours so i guess i'll be out (and drunk) tonight :D

·
Registered
17,227 Posts
sevilla squad:
Palop, Javi Varas, Mosquera, Squillaci, Escudé, David Prieto, Fernando Navarro, Cordero, Maresca, Renato, Romaric, Navas, Capel, Adriano, Armenteros, Luis Fabiano, Pukki, Kanouté y Chevantón

that pukki fella has great (nick?)name :D

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that normally GMT time, or Valencia time? Or are they the same? I go to goalzz.com usually for match times and they're never wrong (they said 20:00) but I guess I'll be checking on both times...

·
Registered
758 Posts
no streams =\ fuk

1 - 20 of 177 Posts