Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tomorrow at 21:00 CET we go to Levante for our copa del rey match.

After the dissapointing loss on sunday Levante will be both cautious of a backlash while slightly confident they can get an upset on our current form.

Elmundo report that even against a second division team Rijkaard will stick to his one striker system and the person who will fill the role unsuccessfully tonight will be Saviola.

On a good note Iniesta is still in the team but will be played somewhere on the right so will be effectively out of position. Also Valdes is back in goal but whether or not it is Rijkaards Copa Liga swap around thing i dont know.

If Rijkaard went with a loss I wouldnt mind too much as the new manager would have the second leg to get us through. However i see us getting a comfortable win and the board resuming full confidence in him.

For what its worth the following channels will show the match-

Taquilla 1

Sport TV

Sport 1 (Hungary)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Luis Enrique is out for one month after getting "THE ELBOW" on his chick from Oscar Lopez. Apparently Laporta went down to the training ground and the players started to play harder than they usually do in official games and there were some X rate challenges. I can't believe how many injuries our players get. We are jinx.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Angel_Culé said:
"THE ELBOW" on his chick
:eek: :howler: Hilarious....

i remember one of my friends once said tongue in chick instead of tongue in cheek......took the piss outta him over it for a whole month :devil: :D

·
Registered
967 Posts
its on at 9:30, saviola and valdes return

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tombaker66 said:
its on at 9:30, saviola and valdes return
Expected lineup

------------------Valdes-------------------

Reizeger---Puyol-----Marquez-----Gio

--------------Xavi-------Cocu------------

-----Iniesta--------Ronnie------Luis G

-------------------Saviola-----------------

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
husain_14 said:
:eek: :howler: Hilarious....

i remember one of my friends once said tongue in chick instead of tongue in cheek......took the piss outta him over it for a whole month :devil: :D
It came out better than I expected :D .

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Levante is a good team, they have players who have played in Primera Division, they are leaders in Segunda. If Barça plays "walking", we can have a bad surprise.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ÉÃMadridistaÉÃ said:
levante is at the top of the second divison...
it may not be easy for barca...:rollani:
With Rijkaard its hard to disagree with this.

Levante will be fired up for this match and the tactics in place seem uninspiring

Iniesta right midfield:rolleyes: and one striker. Even if the strikers dont suit being lone they need a run of games atleast. Kluivert got it and got 5 goals in 7 minutes. Going back to the first game of the season, Saviola had a great first season and was given 45 minutes to show himself in the league:rolleyes:

We atleast need some consistancy in tactics and the line up.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just been out for the evening and come back to read this result:eek:

Rijkaard really has no idea.

Laporta has said that we have money to buy people in the transfer window... well excuse my language but use that money and sack Rijkaard and bring in Bianchi or Mourinho :mad:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Are we THAT bad or Levante is THAT good!? Win? What was that? Anyone remember? And what next week? If we beat Zaragoza 5:0 should we be happy? Hello no! We could be easily beat Celta and I still can't be happy.
Disaster!

Or maby not. Hell, Levante are first - in Segunda! :mad:

What are this stupid people doing to the club? Why not admit own mestakes and crowl back to Raddy and ask for second chance for the clubs sake?
If he bring us to the upper place on table give him to work with the club for next season.

We are doomed to spend EVERY God damn January in heart attacks and shitty feelings. It's still hurts to think on december and match against those white toilet papers!

But hey, things will eventually get better in years to come. Imagine what is like for Xerez fans... Shit, this isn't helping!

(damn I will start using drugs because of Barça)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
rijkaard again did a good job!
that causes himself out of barca.

i can't understand why barca fired the former manager that i forget his name.
but employ this unexperienced guy! :greed:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Levante fielded 10 reserves and only one first choice player, while Barcelona fielded the strongest side available according to the worst coach in the world. And we still lost. But don't worry, Cruyff knows what he is doing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts