Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With or without Davids, this team must win the match. I think it won't be easy, Levante is a good team, but it would be a total failure another result but victory.

Match thread

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dian said:
When is the match going to be started? In GMT, please? On Wednesday or Tuesday?
Wednesday night at 20:30 GMT. In Spain at 21:30.

Davids could play the match, as Rijkaard said yesterday. Also Kluivert and Motta could be ready for the match.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FC Barcelona: Víctor Valdés; Reiziger, Puyol, Márquez, Van Bronckorst; Xavi, Cocu; Luis García, Iniesta, Ronaldinho; y Saviola.

Levante: Aizpurua, Pinillos, Alexis, Olías, Lekunberri, Sandro y Carpintero, Limones, Cuéllar, Jofre y Congo.

Arbitro: Losantos Omar (C.Vasco)
Estadio: Camp Nou
Hora: 21:30 (In Spain)

Tonight, the players have to win, yes or yes. There's no other option. Davids is convocated to the match. Levad leg. W play with the usual reserves, as they did in the first leg. We play with the top team.

·
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roger said:
Hi
That ref is the one who disallowed Rivaldo's last gasp goal at the Bernabeu.
Bye
Really? I can't recall now who was. But it doesn't matter, in case you doubt, you always decide in favour of Real Madrid, that's the official rule. :rolleyes:

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
Ja han marcat!

After only 3 minutes, Barça have scored twice. the first one by Saviola was disallowed (fairly!) and a minute later Iniesta has scored his first ever goal for Barça!

Cheers; I'm off to find a place doing the match.

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
the young un' strikes back :D

PS
Jofre whos on Levante's side...is he the same bloke that was playing in the B team a coupla seasons back ?

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
so its Jofre and Congo upfront for Levante....and if im not mistaken Edwin Congo is the same guy who used to be at Real Madrid eh ?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts