Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dielaugh:
Depor are playin Figueres in copa semifinal.:D .Ain't that good news??
Still,:nervous: with our side's recent form this won't be so easy....

The first match will be on Wednesday.

:tongue: to Real Madrid who play Bilbao!!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yeah, the draw is a good one.... but watch out for Figueres! :eek:
I hope we'll score at least a goal over there... but it will be difficult...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, well, well... 1-0 on the road. Tonight you undertake them at El Riazor, and should be a fairly academic result, taking you to the final. The big story will be your opponent;) The other semifinal is staged tomorrow, and will decide a lot.
I hope to see you guys against Real at el Bernabeu on March 6th:star:

·
Registered
104 Posts
hi everybody

this is bobo writing!!!!

i have read a post of bailemos on sampdoria thread and i promise him to come to visit you. and here i am.

i'm sampdoria fan, and we are trying to create an official sampdoria forum on xtratime. we are waiting for it.

depor is my favourite team in spain. it remebers me (as i wrote to bailemos) sampdoria ten years ago, when we were playing against juve, inter and milan, and we regulary won. beautiful years. in 1992 we lost champions leage in the final against barcellona (koeman scored the goal of victory in extra time :mad: :mad: :mad: ).

now we are playing in 'serie b' leage since 1999, and we have change our owner few days ago. we hope that the new board will bring us in serie a and in europe again.

see you soon, and FORZA DEPOR (as it would say in italy...)

WE LOVE YOU SAMPDORIA, TEACHER OF LIFE AND NEVERENDING FRIEND

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
thanks for the visit, although these pleasantry visits and posts aren't changing much:tongue:
The Depor forum needs serious injection of blood and quality. All will be better come the ChL...

The ame has started I presume...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Yep, its started.. and is about to end very soon w/ the scoreline:

Deportivo 1 - 0 Figueres

Looks like ur in the final ;)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hopefully Bilbao!:hopefull: Go, Athletic!

BTW thanx, bobo, for visiting. If they open a Sampdoria forum, I'll be there and at least read the posts.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, well, well...

Jose Manuel scoring in the 6th minute:star: Pretty cool, seeing someone like him getting on the scoresheet. Maybe yiou guys could give the full line-up for the game? that's the least you should do, ye know:tongue:
Probably a nervous ending though, with them equalising:nervous: Today the really nagging question will be answered - "against whom Depor":hopefull:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Especially for you Labas ;)

Goals: 5 José Manuel 1-0 92 Piti (pen) 1-1
Attendance: 17,000 (Riazor)
Referee: Pérez Burrull
Yellow Cards:  Lionel Scaloni,  Emerson, Capdevila  (Deportivo),  Peña,  Freixa,  Arnau  (Figueres)
Deportivo: Nuno - Lionel Scaloni, Donato, César, Capdevila - José Manuel, Emerson, Duscher, Djalminha (79 Sergio) - Pandiani, Tristán (69 Amavisca)
Figueres: Caballero - Fernando, Salas (25 Serra), Dani Fernández, Ruano - Algar, Pagés (46 Piti), Freixa (75 Eloy, Peña, Arnau - Juli

So two things:
- Deportivo played with their "B team", despite many good players on the pitch. Not present were Molina, MP, Naybet, Djorovic, Romero, Fran, Mauro Silva, Valerón, Víctor Sánchez and Makaay
- It wasn't exactly a close finish, because Deportivo dominated the match from the start and should have been 2-0/3-0 up near the end... after Figueres scored from their 'present', the match was over within 1 minute....

greetings

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
GOAL!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

58th Min Goals from Raul and an own goal from Larrarinzar .. :tongue:

Real madrid 2 - 0 Athletic Bilbao..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts