SEVILLA - ATLÉTICO
BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA
ALAVÉS - CELTA

21/1 and 28/1.

This is gonna be great to watch.:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
oh my god..it seems like an early "final" !
I hope we can beat them and show them the capablilty of the reigning champions!
If we can finish them off, it will be really easy for us to get the cup manz! :howler:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
For those who think that the Kings Cup is meaningless, watch this games. They will bring it all, although with a two game elimibation now, it will also bring some caution play. I expect Valencia to defend more than the usual and a low socring affair in the first game.

Can't wait for this stuff:cool:

·
Registered
561 Posts
:cool: Yeeeeeeeees! I have no fear, Valencia have beaten Real Madrid twice already this season (friendly and league, right?), so it should be no problem. ;)

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Rino said:
:cool: Yeeeeeeeees! I have no fear, Valencia have beaten Real Madrid twice already this season (friendly and league, right?), so it should be no problem. ;)
Nope, they beat us on penalties in the 'Orange Trophy'.

Pity about Zidane's injury, his match ups against Albelda were always great to watch! :(

·
Registered
561 Posts
Pks huh. I missed that. I remember reading that they were totally outplayed after their Asian trip so I thought Valencia had won it. But then I'm getting old and forgetful anyway.

Still, Valencia have a 100% rate v Real this season in matches that mean anything. ;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yep, Real looked tired and worn out in that friendly, too bad we lost on PK.

I agree we're 100% v Real in matches that mean something.
Second leg is in our own turf, that's good.
And Mista's doing good, second to Ronaldo, considering his performance last season.
But our strikers better do some more scoring.

Fatso over at Madrid don't do nothin' for 90 mins. and his one touch, he scored!!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
amunt valencia from a Barcelona fan, they played shit against Betis so you should win tonight at the Curnebeu! good luck

PUTA MADRID;)

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
bebop said:

I agree we're 100% v Real in matches that mean something.
Second leg is in our own turf, that's good.
And Mista's doing good, second to Ronaldo, considering his performance last season.
But our strikers better do some more scoring.

It's only been one game ;)

'Second to Ronaldo?' Uhm.. no Torres is second in the scoring charts and if you mean performance wise Mista certainly ain't second IMO.

At the moment, I'll be more than happy if the strikers just keep scoring! We've got other players to the 'other' stuff we just need some to bang them in.

And I can't believe you guys are still calling him fatso. :tongue: He's the best forward/striker in the world and will always be a danger!

These are the probable line ups from marca:

Real Madrid: César; Salgado, Roberto Carlos, Helguera, Raúl Bravo; Beckham, Guti; Solari, Raúl, Figo; y Ronaldo.

Valencia:palop; Curro Torres, Ayala, Marchena, Carboni; Rufete, Albelda, Baraja, Vicente; Aimar y Mista.

Best 11 possible, with the exception of Canizares, Casillas and Pavon(is he injured or something?) but ofcourse Real are missing Zidane aswell.

AMUNT VALENCIA!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
the game should be an intereting one...does anyone know what time it starts..? (est) and can we here the game on the net anywhere?

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
shemy said:
the game should be an intereting one...does anyone know what time it starts..? (est) and can we here the game on the net anywhere?
It's starts in 3 hours time! If I'm not mistaken that would be 21:30 EST.

I don't think you'll be able to watch it on the net. :(

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Halftime: Real Madrid 1-0.

Bad first half.. Although we were much more dangerous, missed 4 clear chances but we didn't play well. Aimar had a bad half, didn't get involved much and whenever he got the ball he was quickly closed and lost the ball. Rufete had two good crosses and apart from that he was terrible!! Vicente was good in the first 10 minutes but then disappeared while Baraja and Albelda and especially Baraja aren't playing well in the middle. Mista missed 3 of our chances, headed one wide where he should've done better and then blasted another over from close range and the best chance was when he headed a Rufete cross but Helguera made an incredible saving tackle, while Albelda shot wide from inside the area while being unmarked.. poor poor finishing from our side.

Oh and Palop needs to work on his kicking!!

I expect a much better second half from our side!

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Agreed MoMo, a very poor half by Mista and this the score. With Madrid you have to score when you get the chances, becuase they don't miss theirs.

I wonder if Oliveira will come in the second half?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts