REAL MADRID - VALENCIA
SEVILLA - ATLÉTICO
BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA
ALAVÉS - CELTA

Are you happy?;)

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
We have got the short end of the stick again!
First Bayern, now Valencia!

We can take them, depends on who plays though. The games are set for later this month.

The league is the only realistic option for us this season.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
what an "easy" draw? ;)

once again we cant win a championship without facing strong teams in the process
but you get the refs help, i suppose thats good enough

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Hmm, the last time we faced Valencia in Copa in the knockout stages was 2000(?) if I remember correctly. And we lost 6-0 in the Mestalla:eek:

Interesting draw nevertheless;) This is our year I reckon to. I'd like to get Copa this year.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kiyan said:
Hmm, the last time we faced Valencia in Copa in the knockout stages was 2000(?) if I remember correctly. And we lost 6-0 in the Mestalla:eek:
Yes, impossible to forget. :D

·
Registered
738 Posts
I think this is good draw. It will be really interesting match.

The other thing is that in my opinion we should use only "Pavones" in Copa...

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
studi said:
I think this is good draw. It will be really interesting match.

The other thing is that in my opinion we should use only "Pavones" in Copa...
Definitly not. Especially not against Valencia. Besides, Copa is such a cup rich in history and tradition. I would love for us to win it this year.

·
Registered
738 Posts
But Kiyan... Copa del Rey is a little useless :rolleyes: don t you think? If we win only Copa, this year will be simply lost and becouse of that I think Copa del Rey could be suitable for "Pavones" who complain time to time that their don t play...

In Copa matches they could play against team like Valencia etc...

·
Registered
738 Posts
studi said:
But Kiyan... Copa del Rey is a little useless :rolleyes: don t you thing? If we win only Copa, this year will be simply lost and becouse of that I think Copa del Rey could be suitable for "Pavones" who complain time to time that their don t play...

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
studi said:
But Kiyan... Copa del Rey is a little useless :rolleyes: don t you think? If we win only Copa, this year will be simply lost and becouse of that I think Copa del Rey could be suitable for "Pavones" who complain time to time that their don t play...

If Valencia field their A team, which they probably will. Then we should too, out of respect if nothing else.

To be honest it was so heartbreaking losing to Depor in the final on our centenary at home, I just want this cup this year.

IMO.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
studi said:
Copa del Rey is a little useless :rolleyes: don t you think?
No, I think that it has dimished a bit but it is still a big tournament, specially for Spaniards.

At the QF stage, most teams will start using their A team or close to it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts