Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
probably, that will be the most thrilling game for the third round of the spanish cup!
two of my favorable teams playing each other somehow make me into dilemma.
atletico has just had a boring 0 - 0 game with zaragoza though, while deportivo gave celta disaster.
but i look on the former one as they would have advantage at home and of beating deportivo last year in the same place.

;)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
In the end the players remembered that some goals should be scored too and there were a couple of chances (Amavisca had the best one unfortunately :eek:) but overall nothing happened :yawn:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this time i feel pessimistic to deportivo though at their home.
atletico, especially torres, are in their form!
another madrid club has to revenge for real madrid for the loss of the title at our home in our centenary year!!! :devil: :groan: :mad:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
ÉÃMadridistaÉÃ said:
this time i feel pessimistic to deportivo though at their home.
atletico, especially torres, are in their form!
another madrid club has to revenge for real madrid for the loss of the title at our home in our centenary year!!! :devil: :groan: :mad:
I think you should not be saying this kind of things in the Real Madrid forum. It is like saying that you want a Barcelona's victory over Depor for the same reason.

Anyway your "happy birthday" can't have any revenge, well maybe one in 100 years, but we won't see it. :D What a glorious day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts