Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three consecutive losses and the fans want Aguirres head on a plate, already. The situation is getting bad considering how Atlético have been doing lately and the mexican is getting all the blame, even though he usually selects the right team.

Atlético are currently down 1-3 after the loss at Vicente Calderón, the team needs to score at least three goals to progress, but we all know the possabilities of this happening.

Aguirre has selected the following players to play in what's most likely going to be the last Copa del Rey-game in 2008-2009.

GK: Grégory Coupet
RB: Antonio López
CB: Pablo Ibañez
CB: Luis Perea
LB: Mariano Pernía

CM: Ignacio Camacho
CM: Raúl García
CM: Éver Banega

AM: Simão

ST: Florent Sinama-Pongolle
ST: Sergio Agüero

It'll probably look something like this considering the fact that Aguirre will start three central midfielders and Simão, so that's why I'm guessing that he'll get an attacking midfied-role.

Forlán, Bernabé and Domínguez have all been left out because of technical decisions. Seitaridis and Maxi are injured while the same goes for Maniche and Heitinga.

I just hope they won't get humiliated.

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forlán isn't in the squad because he has been playing so many games since he came back from injury. You can actually see that Kun isn't fully fit.

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is he on the bench atleast?
He isn't even on the squad, just like I said in my first post.

I guess Aguirre wants to have him ready for Almería, that's a tough away fixture for Atléti.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
we will lose 5-1 and aguirre will finally go

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
We will beat them 3:0!

No doubts! Copa will be our title this year (or CL maybe both!)

:rollani: :pp :ass::ass::ass: :thumbsup::nerd:

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I am sure we are not only the worldwide leader in penaltys against us but for sure also in not given goals.

In nearly every game the opponent is scoring and the goal is disallowed afterwards.

Same now against Barca!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
so disgusting how we play, we dont deserve shit

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fours straight losses, poor displays in all games and Kun probably out for a couple of weeks..

Oh god, it's getting worse and worse and worse..

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
no, is really disgusting what is happening... we need to make changes and it begins with firing aguirre to cancun

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
banega sucks completly...everytime i see him he is terrible, the same with this crappy bojan

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
By the way, how did Ever do?
He did well for the most part, had to change position in the second half when Camacho was subbed off though. It's not his fault that the CB's always hits long balls on the strikers who's midgets and then hopes for the best.

The main problem is that there is no communication between defence and midfield, the defenders just can't handle the pressure. Atlético still played well in the first half, they pressured high and won plenty of balls while making Barcelona a bit uncomfortable at the back.

There's no genuine idea of how they're supposed to play.

·
Registered
44,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It seems like it was cramp only, it did look a bit strange when he stretched out and Dani Alves helped him out, but he should be ready for Almería the coming weekend.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I can see that Ever will retain his starting position for the next match. He played quite well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts