Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The thread starts now and let's just make the dream come through, let's win a fúcking Copa, our last one was 1999, joining the magical games against Barcelona when Piojo owned them and beating the shit out of Real Madrid with 6-0 and later in the final, making fun out of Atletico Madrid while trashing them 3-0.

Let's hope that we can relive this dream, let's make it happen!

Our opponents will not be easy as they have made the same way as us but let's show the same heart, the same fighting spirit, the same emotions and the same will against Barcelona!

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Is Getafe still in the Uefa Cup?

If they are and they play a game or two in Europe before they play us, that might serve as an advantage for us. They're still competing on three tiresome fronts, so their bound to crash sometime :D

In the meantime, the team should gel more under Koeman in preparation for the final. We have four weeks to prepare. Till then, Amunt biatches!! :)

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Getafe have got a really tough schedule in April. Bayern 3rd and 10th, Barca away of the 6th, Zaragoza at home 13th and Levante away on the 20th. While we got it easier with Murcia away on the 6th and Racing at home on the 13th. If we come out fighting like tonight which we will by all means, we should have the match.

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
if we win the copa del rey, do we get straight to the UEFA Cup or do we go through another qualifying process thing?

WE HAVE TO BE IN EUROPE NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Venue: Santiago Bernabéu
Anyone else think Madrid will allow Getafe to train on the stadium?:D

I'd love to win there:D But I'm not too confident, Getafe are a smart team managed by a good coach.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
if we win the copa del rey, do we get straight to the UEFA Cup or do we go through another qualifying process thing?

WE HAVE TO BE IN EUROPE NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!
If we win, where in the UEFA cup.

ValenciaCdeF said:
Venue: Santiago Bernabéu
Anyone else think Madrid will allow Getafe to train on the stadium?

I'd love to win there But I'm not too confident, Getafe are a smart team managed by a good coach.
I'd love to lift the trophy at the Bernabéu :proud:

There best player, Pablo knows what he has to do (or not do) if he wants to play European football next season :shades:

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
The road to the final:

Valencia: Irún, Betis, Atletico, Barcelona
Getafe: Burgos, Levante, Mallorca, Racing

The only fair thing is that we win!

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
It'll be disturbing to lose the final to Getafe after knocking out Barca and Atleti.

I smell and exciting final though :lick: They don't want to lose two straight finals, and we want revenge for the humiliation they handed us last season.

·
Registered
16,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Timo
Miguel - Albiol - Marchena - Moretti
Maduro - Banega
Silva
Joaquin - Villa - Mata​

vs.​

Uche
Granero - Albin - Pablo H
Casquero - De La Red
Licht - Belenguer - Cata Diaz - Contra
Pato​

But yeah, it's still a long time until the final so it might change a bit, I personally hope that Alexis comes back and take a starting post and Marchena plays instead of Maduro.

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
Looks like the final is going to be held in the Calderon instead of the Bernabeu, with Valencia recieving 20,000 tickets. Rafa Salom isn't satisfied with this and is negotiating to get more tickets.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Getafe are going to rape us:scared:

I just hope we can play a 4-4-2, but Koeman will never go for it.

Our only chance is if we cross and Pato makes a stupid error.

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
Joaquin says: "The preferable thing would be that their match tonight lasts two-hundred minutes and needs forty penalties taken," he told a press conference on Wednesday.

I love him, always guaranteed a laugh in a press conference with him. :D

1 - 20 of 436 Posts