·
Registered
19,633 Posts
After yesterday's performance, no Ronaldo? :depress:

;)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Jefferson added following CONMEBOL's decision to allow three goleiros.

http://www.cbf.com.br/noticias/selecao-brasileira/2011/6/14/jefferson-convocado
:groan:

Of course it's a deserved honor for Jefferson, but as the NT's 3rd keeper he's basically going to be sitting on his arse until the tournament's over. Which means that he'll also be rusty when he comes back. I'm happy to see Jefferson's good work being recognized, but it's annoying to see Botafogo play without our top-class goalie just because CBF can't be bothered to interrupt the competition during international tournaments. :wallbang:

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
.............one of the things wrong with Brazilian football. How often have I read down the years of a player being picked for Brazil and on the same day as the Selecao's game his club is playing. "I would love to play in both, but........" Almost as bad as the dance of the coaches! Very unfair on the player.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Did (or maybe still will) Brazil play any preparation matches prior to the Copa start?

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Did - where have you been?! A certain Ronaldo played in one for 15 mins. How can you not know that?!!
If you take a look at the 2nd post in this thread, you'll see that obviously I meant to ask if Brazil played/will play any preparation matches after the one against Romania... ;)

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
You said "Did" - and that means the past!

Unless they play a club side in an informal session I can't see them playing before Venezuela on Saturday.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
:howler:

No games was or will be played untill the Copa starts m8.. only ones are between the subs team in training.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I was sad of the result , this CA is rulled by retrancas, (bunkers)
I hope Mano Menezes find a solution for it. I am sure he will, and even i am the only one, I am still supporting mano and the team' as they say in Gremio sometime "Mesmo nao sendo campeao, o sentimento nao se termina"

The Brasil team need our support NOW more than ever, it can make the difference.

This is MHO, and you can linch me for it, but i can say it again as I said in twitter

#vamoquevamoBrasil

P.S Needless to ask who was the best in the Brazil team today, isn't it? Especially in thev first half.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
I expected more from the entire team to be honest, but they can still get on track by beating Ecuador.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
In an effort to generate discussion-

Please tell me our team will include
Hulk, Marcelo, Hernanes and either Nilmar or another #9

Ganso and Neymar need to EARN a starting spot imo

1 - 20 of 31 Posts