Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time it will not be a close game. México will butcher the charrúas.

I predict yet another massacre.

·
Registered
913 Posts
You must be on drugs, are you for real or are you just naive? It didn't happen with Brasil and it won't happen against Mexico.

It's not Venezuela Mexico is up against, you know?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The uruguayans will crack down on this game. They have no motivation left, while México will want to cause more havoc in CONMEBOL.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Uh, no motivation? Dear God it's more obvious than ever that you don't know fútbol, and certainly nothing about Uruguay.

"Yeah we lost to Brasil in yet another crushing penalty shoot-out, so lets not care about the next game and loose it so we go home with a 4th spot instead of going home with a medal" - I doubt any team thinks like that, and I assure you Uruguay does not.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Latinlover said:
This time it will not be a close game. México will butcher the charrúas.

I predict yet another massacre.
wth are u talking about?
What is it with you and massacres? this is football. That just shows how little you know.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Uruguay is quite good at losing 3rd place games. Check kistory books. Plus their game relies a lot on physical resistance, and that has a limit. Add to that the psychological blow and the penalty shootout stress.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
anitabolso said:
wth are u talking about?
What is it with you and massacres? this is football. That just shows how little you know.
The man is trying to get under your panties through an online soccer community.
You don't need to be any harsher :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
Latinlover said:
Uruguay is quite good at losing 3rd place games. Check kistory books. Plus their game relies a lot on physical resistance, and that has a limit. Add to that the psychological blow and the penalty shootout stress.
not that I care, but didn't Uruguay end up 3rd in the last Copa?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The man is trying to get under your panties through an online soccer community.
But my intentions are pure. My love is very spiritual.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Mexico will be more up for this game since they have comething to prove and uruguay dont

·
Registered
913 Posts
Mexico has played more solid this Copa, and are the favorites in this game. I think Uruguay has more to prove even though they played Brasil toe-to-toe.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
México has yet to prove they are World Cup finalists material, and they can become that in future years, since they have the population, the infrastructure and a professional league which pays more than many european ones. What happens is that they lack defensive skills and orientation.

Uruguay is almost a micronation, a rural appendix of northeastern Argentina, with a sports culture and a few good players, but they have been doing overhuman efforts in every game in order to not to loose.

Seriously, I think México will win.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Fair enough...?

A micronation? a rural appendix of Argentina?? did you know Uruguay is the 2nd most urbanized country in Latin America?
Are you TRYING to sound like an ignorant asshole or is that really you?
Jay-sus...

I didn't see any superhuman efforts when we beat Venezuela 4-1 :rollani:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Sorry Anita, my english got the better of me (I have no idea what micronation means)

And his efforts to call us wannabee-Argentinos etc is just getting boring, no need to respond anylonger.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts