Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

BENIDORM CD vs FC BARCELONA
Municipal de Foietes (Benidorm, Alacant) | Tue, Oct 28 | 21:00

We visit the ugliest town in Europe, if not the World. The city of vice, perversion and alcohol, with some Brits and Germans roasted on the beach.

Benidorm CD is a club that play in the Segunda División B, where they're the 14th. They're a club without much tradition, even in the province of Alacant, where teams like Hercules, Elche, Alcoyano or Alicante clearly have a bigger name.

In that sense, this round shouldn't be a problem for Barcelona, mainly because it's played on 2 legs. I don't know how their pitch is nowadays, but the heat of Alacant usually burns the grass, so it's possible that we don't play in the best conditions. It's a small stadium, very old and bad facilities. Still, you can expect many barcelonistes of the province going to the stadium and they deserve to see a good image from the team.

A game to be played by many subs and, the most important, we can hope noone gets injured.

Som-hi Barça!

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I think that Pep will use many players from B-team, so Barca do not win big. Hope Pep will use young players like Assulin, Thiago, Dos Santos and Rochina...

2-1 to Barca.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Line-up for this game:

-----------------------Pinto---------------------------
-Victor Sanchez--Caceres------Pique----------Sylvinho-
-----------------------Busquets------------------------
------------Toure------------------Hleb----------------
--Pedro--------------------------------Bojan-----------
-----------------------Henry----------------------------

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
We should play with as few first team players as possible. Call up anyone from Athletic who can kick a ball. Who cares about the winning streak, this game doesn't really count. We'll hammer them in the second leg anyways.

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts

BENIDORM CD vs FC BARCELONA
Municipal de Foietes (Benidorm, Alacant) | Tue, Oct 28 | 21:00

We visit the ugliest town in Europe, if not the World. The city of vice, perversion and alcohol, with some Brits and Germans roasted on the beach.
And some jokers were trying to say in a so-called serious study the other day that it's a model of environemntally friendly development. Folks- look especially at the photo in the second link and decide for yourselves.
http://www.publico.es/ciencias/167296/benidorm/ecologico

http://territoriosred.blogspot.com/2008/10/benidorm-modelo-de-turismo-ecolgico.html

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Gai and Thiago are in the squad for the match, lets hope they get some minutes ;) :proud:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
We should play with as few first team players as possible. Call up anyone from Athletic who can kick a ball. Who cares about the winning streak, this game doesn't really count. We'll hammer them in the second leg anyways.
Well, I for one care about the winning streak :D And this game does count, maybe not as much the games we normally play, but to keep the momentum going (and the braging rights :pp) we should definantly win this. Play with the reserves...but win!

I'm hoping for our 10:th win in a row!

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Theres a nice comedy show called Benidorm also, i think its quite funny:D

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Gai and Thiago are in the squad for the match, lets hope they get some minutes ;) :proud:
How do you know? any sources? I'm surprised because Guardiola has been picking the starting eleven and the players on the bench an hour before the game.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.