Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FACCHETTI ON GEORGATOS DECLARATIONS
Tuesday, 21 March 2006 17:44:56

[FOTO Tuesday, 21 March 2006 17:44:56] MILAN - On the declarations attributed to Grigoris Georgatos and reported today by several Italian media, Giacinto Facchetti commented: "The only clear thing that emerges from Georgatos' presumed and confused declarations is that Inter has absolutely nothing to do with the matter. And he himself confirms this in the only passage of what has been reported from Greece. Georgatos should assume responsibility for what we have read, because we all know, him included, that at Inter doping wasn't and never will be tolerated."

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
I read that on the site too, don't know what to make of it yet :stress:

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
its true, why else do you think Ronaldo got so fat? you are supposed to excersize when using steroids or else you get fat :wallbang:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I just read that on inter.it and immediately visited C4 and tribal but no such news. What did Georgatos actually say?

·
Registered
123 Posts
He was´nt fat "playing" for Inter. But Im sure almost all players with difficult injuries get illegal medicine. Typical doping players are Ronaldo, Alessandro del piero, Totti and the rest of Juventus. Money rules everything in football.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
And Nera4life called Ruud a cheat?

:howler:

On a serious note though, another big blow for Italian football. :lala:

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Red Bed said:
On a serious note though, another big blow for Italian football. :lala:
You're jumping the gun a bit. Nothing points at Inter yet or suggests any kind of mass organized doping at the club.

·
Registered
57,752 Posts
Red Bed said:
And Nera4life called Ruud a cheat?

:howler:
Vieira initially did, I'm just quoting the big man. :stuckup: :D

Patrick also said other things... ;)

·
Registered
57,752 Posts
here's the article

Georgatos in substance claim

Former Internazionale defender Grigoris Georgatos claims to have seen team-mates at the Nerazzurri take illegal substances in the dressing room.

In an interview with Greek newspaper Ethno Sport, Georgatos suggests that some of the players used forbidden substances to improve their performance.

"I never utilised those substances in my career, but I've seen a few things and I understood what was happening," he said.

"The club wasn't absolutely involved in this.

"I've seen players taking pills and injections. Inter weren't involved, but there were people who provided players [with the substances]."

Georgatos arrived at the San Siro in 1999 but is currently playing for Olympiakos.

The Greek defender insists that top players do not need illegal substances to improve their game.

"Those who play at the highest level for many years don't need to use doping," he added.

------

So, he stressed that the club had NOTHING to do with it. All you losers can fark off now. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
57,752 Posts
whatever...

if you want to believe Georgatos, trust everything he says in this article. Not just the part that fits your agenda.

have a nice day.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
whatever...

if you want to believe Georgatos, trust everything he says in this article. Not just the part that fits your agenda.

have a nice day.
That only makes it more comical. It is pretty well known by now that according to Agricola, whatever wrong doing he may have done, he was not acting on behalf of the club, the club "was not involved". Which noone believed. And then Georgatos says the same exact thing.. :cool:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Vieira initially did, I'm just quoting the big man. :stuckup: :D

Patrick also said other things... ;)
Vieira is a serial offender.

He dives, spits and kicks weekly.

Ruud is no different from an elite european player, if you have the chance to win a penalty or free kick you go down.

It's as simple as that sunshine.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Georgatos is a tart. On one hand he is blaming some people but on the other hand he is saying that Inter weren't involved. He should choose one side and then go with it because this certainly doesn't make a lot of sense. How is it possible to be doing drugs in secret without the club knowing of any wrong-doing? Either Inter is involved in it through and through or this is just a cry for some fiery news. Maybe the Sun is burning too much on the baldy's head right now because his story doesn't add up IMO.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
numerodix said:
That only makes it more comical. It is pretty well known by now that according to Agricola, whatever wrong doing he may have done, he was not acting on behalf of the club, the club "was not involved". Which noone believed. And then Georgatos says the same exact thing.. :cool:
The club wasnt involved? When the club knows and doesnt do anything about it, does that mean they are still "not involved"?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Azzkikr said:
its true, why else do you think Ronaldo got so fat? you are supposed to excersize when using steroids or else you get fat :wallbang:
Ronaldo got so fat with all those chemicals they use to fatten up those chickens. :tongue: :flirt:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts