Basinas-8
Karagounis-7.5
Vryzas-6.5
Charisteas-6.5

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Amo's ratings:

Nikopolidis - No rating. He didn't even touch the ball.

Kyrgiakos - 7. All over the place, strong tackles, but his passing was mediocre.

Katsouranis - 7. Precise and timely.

Goumas - 6.5. Solid, but did not help the attack. I hope Rehhagel does not put him permanetly on the left.

Seitaridis - 7. Good on defence, his attacking contribution is less than what he's capable off.

Zagorakis - 6.5 Another mature and fruitful performance.

Basinas - 6.5. One assist and several good passes, but he lost many tackles and many of his passes were just crap.

Karagounis - 7.5. He was dancing among the Albanians as if they were not there. Good goal too.

Giannakopoulos - 7. Good once more, very good movement.

Vryzas - 8. Man of the match for me. He created so many chances (too bad he lost them), he was TEACHING how a striker should play with his back on the goal. And he is so ****ing skillfull! :eek:

Charisteas - 6. Well-taken goal, but he seems a bit off pace.

·
Registered
396 Posts
All the papers gave Vryzas the mvp of the match and contra gives him 6.5 ?

Thats why i dont read that site... it is made from people just like you and me and they seem to get their opinions from reading other sites... they are no journalists

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Hell, I didn't like Vryzas when he played for PAOK either. He's a PAOK fan though, just like Zagorakis. :cool:

Truth be said, he improved a lot playing in Italy. He became a target man and a great one at that too. He still can't score though...

·
Registered
396 Posts
aek11: i didnt say this just because he played for PAOK, but its really unfair to give him 6,5 when he was one of the best players in the game... unless you got a problem with him... or with ex PAOK players like you said ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts