Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a rumour Juve club may be prepared to let Anotniio Conte go. He will turn 31 soon, and has an injury, and may not recover and return to his best form, he's been linked with a number of Enlgish Premier League clubs, precisely Aston Villa and Chelsea.
It's also reported Conte is interested in joining the Premier League.

He must think his playing days with the Azzuri are over :(
With the ever-increasing young talent, the days probably are over :), Italy plays well without him :)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Conte has been in Juventus for 10years now. I want him to stay here. He'll recover, wait and see :)

Anyways, if he was sold. Who is our new capitano?? Ferrara maybe..? Davids would be great! :cool:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Conte himself has said many times (and just yesterday too) that he would prefer to end his carrier with Juve. With our recent record of letting Torricelli and Di Livio go in order to get the younger players, it's not impossible though.
I think this is closely connected to our possibilities of getting Fiore for next season. As it seems now especially Roma and Juve are trying to get that deal done, and since Fiore has stated himself that he would prefer one of the traditional greats (namely Juve and Milan because they have many Italians) we look set to make an impact there.
Conte is not going to be sold before we have a great replacement ready.

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I have great respect for Conte. I would love to see him stay at the club but if we are going to get Fiore and we have already got others like O'Neill and Tacchinardi and Davids, maybe he should leave and go to a club like Napoli who might need him more. But as i say i would like to keep him, but not have him playing ten games all up in one season. He deserves a regular game and if he can't get that at Juve then he should leave.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts