Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All over twitter, corriere, gazzetta etc. 99% true

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Quite surprising indeed.

Doubt it will matter much though, Nero could coach this Rube and they would still easily win the league.

Interesting to see who they will sign as new coach though.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Quite surprising indeed.

Doubt it will matter much though, Nero could coach this Rube and they would still easily win the league.

Interesting to see who they will sign as new coach though.
As the squad currently stands I agree, it would be hard to find a manager who wouldn't win the scudetto with this Juve. But this could possibly lead to an exodus of several important players... and that could change things considerably.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Exodus? Lets not exaggerate, i doubt any players would leave just because of Conte. Its not he is Mourinho etc.

Besides, the only players there who could possibly go and find a better club are Pogba and Vidal.

The only way Rube will not win the scudetto is if they hire Ranieri.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/juventus/2014/articoli/1041554/juve-mancini-in-pole-position-per-il-post-conte-160-.shtml

Mancini is the only one in position for the team after Conte. At this time at least.

Yeah the top La Liga teams have the corrupt government and banking system in their pockets... even though Spain is in a seriously dire situation (far worse than Italy).
I agree:

"the Spanish government and the football league recently announced new rules that would pave the way for the clubs to repay the outstanding tax debts, as the threat of intervention from European Union anti-trust officials loomed large."

"the willingness of Spanish banks to help Barcelona is a factor, as it is difficult to imagine a scenario where a local financial institution would be responsible for damaging the emblem of Catalonia, given that its customer base is largely made up of the club’s supporters – even with the struggles in the Spanish economy. This is evidenced by the banks ignoring Barcelona’s breach of commitments in terms of total liabilities made when securing the 2010 loan."

Both clubs were "built on a mountain of debt"...

Though it needs to be stated that both top Spanish clubs are in no danger concerning debts.

http://swissramble.blogspot.com/2012/04/truth-about-debt-at-barcelona-and-real.html

·
Administrator
52,112 Posts
I just litterally got the news, I can't stress enough what an awful development this is, say good bye to any dreams of ambition and hope I had for the near future...

Some people will understand now the utter significance Conte had after what follows now.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
perhaps loser roma can finally win something. now or never for totti!:D

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I just litterally got the news, I can't stress enough what an awful development this is, say good bye to any dreams of ambition and hope I had for the near future...

Some people will understand now the utter significance Conte had after what follows now.
Enjoy Allegri:howler:

·
Administrator
52,112 Posts
I will dearly enjoy the daaaaaaaai daaaaaaai's , going from Conte to Allegri is like selling Vidal and replacing him with Muntari...

You should sympathize with that, since thats what basically happend to you, player part i mean (Seedorf/Pirlo replaced by the great Sulley).

Any coach ending his names with an i
will be an awful choice (not advocating for Guidolin though :pp but defenitely would welcome Montella).

1 - 20 of 81 Posts