Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was thought that it was all over after the final whitles at Udine and Rome. With the Juve celebrations for the 26° Scudetto and Inter's understandable delusion. Instead a battle carries on and that everyone, today, hopes to end. Between Marco Materazzi and Antonio Conte.

All started by Inter's defender the day after the end of the championship. An interview at the Perugia match of two years ago came out (Materazzi was the captain at the time) and a not so nice statement referred to the Juve midfielder. Who, in fact, didn't wait to answer back, today, to his collegue: "When on Sunday, at Udine, I was talking about someone in Perugia I wasn't thinking of Mazzone.

He beat us on the field and that's that. Instead I was referring to Materazzi. After that match we didn't say a word, while he showed little respect, saying that he also won the title with Lazio. I have alot of respect for Ronaldo's tears, those of his team-mates and their fans, but not for his. I hope that he learnt a lesson".

Conte then reminds Materazzi to what it means to be a Juve's captain: "I'd like to remind him that to be captain, it doesn't mean only to wear the colours. To be captain means you have to be a man, especially in life, and so I feel to always be the captain". Finally, a touch of irony: "To finish I'd like to answer Materazzi's comment who advised me to buy a new wig with the Title prize money. I'd like to remind him that there are more advanced possibilities, as hair transplant, while not for the brain at the moment. Otherwise I would have spent the money, even if it wouldn't be enough!".

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
:dielaugh:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
materazzi is a sore loser, get over it, if you were meant to win the scudetto, you would not have got thrashed 4-2 on the most important day of Inter's history in the last 10 years or so.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Grande Materazzi!

Thanks for putting this old piece of sh!t Conte in his deserved garbage place.

Conte is garbage and so is rubentus!

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
If it isn't the infamous Meazza once again...

Why do you show your face here anyway, shouldn't you be out playing on the free way? :D

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
Forza Vieri said:

Thanks for putting this old piece of sh!t Conte in his deserved garbage place.

He hardly did that. Or is this how you win arguements during your school break times when you pick on kids smaller than you?

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
donny said:
"To finish I'd like to answer Materazzi's comment who advised me to buy a new wig with the Title prize money. I'd like to remind him that there are more advanced possibilities, as hair transplant, while not for the brain at the moment. Otherwise I would have spent the money, even if it wouldn't be enough!".
:dielaugh:

Conte 15
Materazzi 0

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
You like provoking, but you HATE being provoked, typical...:rolleyes:

All right, you'll read it in the "Padded cell"...

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Lightoller,

this is defenitely NOT a defensible statement -even if it meant to be funny- and more importantly, this is definitely NOT the correct attitude coming from a Forum Manager.

I'd very grateful if you could refrain from sharing this kind of point of view with us, please.

Thank you beforehand.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Why in the hell is this cock-sucker "forza vieri" still allowed to post here? Little BlTCH :howler: ... you guys lost. Get over it. If you feel the need to post a bunch of crap, do it in the Inter forum.

Maybe if Inter would've put as much energy into trying to win the Scudetto as you're putting in here bad-mouthing Juve, they would've won. But they didn't. In the end, the better team won. I don't care who lost to who throughout the season. In the end, Juve ended up with the most points, and that's what wins the Scudetto, isn't it? if Juve would've lost, I would've accepted it like a man, like has happened in the past 3 years. I wouldn't be over in the Inter forum posting a bunch of p*u*s*s*y SHlT like you are here. Accept it and stay the fvck out of here.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Lightoller,

Just STFU. You spent weeks ranting and raving about your go-Lazio-lose campaign in other forums so WTF are you here complaining about the same sh!t? Try harder in getting subscribers to your little world of bitterness and hatred. Must've hurt that not many gives a damn.

Apart from the usual idiots who go round doing what they did, other Juve fans haven't done a thing. But you just can't make a bloody distinction of who does what between the media, the players and particularly, the fans here. Go sort it out up there man.

Congrats and forza Juve!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Materazzi is puzzling me. Does he believe that for instance Poborsky would give a damn if a teamate in his former team scored on Juve two years ago so that Lazio could win the title then? My opinion is that Inter had all the chances in the world in the first half when Lazio´s defenders couldn't move their feet. Though sh!t that the team played their worst when it mattered the most.

Of course losing the title in the last round is bitter - we've been there, we know. But you have to lose it with pride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts