Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
THE
14,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that Dark Andy has been banned. whos' gomma make threads now and give us streams and live coverages? Who's gonna hate Kaloupy?

WHY???

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
He sexually harrassed a Panda Bear; honestly the lad had it comming to him.

·
THE
14,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why was he banned?
I can't afford to lose any chelsea forum member.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
He's is banned for 4 months due to repeat offenses.

Im not sure why exactly, but he has a temper so perhaps went out of control. I dont see any posts in his history that are offenses; perhaps they have been deleted.

I dont have time to post much anymore. We can keep it going though, he will be back. Think of it like an injury in our squad. :D

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm still here. As long as I see someone bashing Chelsea, I will come to rescue. Kaloupy is the exception probably. :D
Don't have much time to do prediction though, DA will be missed.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
can FMs please clarify why DA was banned and tell us what they did to help him prepare a defence?

DA is a forum legend (he's to us what an undertaker is to a graveyard)

·
THE
14,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They can't. FMs may be banned if they share "confidential information". I was demoted because of doing so.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I was wondering why I hadn't seen DA post anything for the CL game! I figured he was out of town or something.

This sucks, we need to keep up the spirit in his absense. So who is going to take responsiblilty for creating new threads? We might need to develop a Rafa Benitez rotation policy or something, :doh::howler: I've never started one before so don't put the load on me for at least until after the fixture coming up....So who will it be?

·
THE
14,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anybody who wants :)

Hopefully I speak for the current FMs as well but we have been pretty loose forum all the time. Whoever is here, may do teh thing, as long as it's done.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
can FMs please clarify why DA was banned and tell us what they did to help him prepare a defence?

DA is a forum legend (he's to us what an undertaker is to a graveyard)
I asked.

I was told he broke rules in other forums, not the Chelsea one. AD has a history of this, so he got an extended ban for repeat offenses.

I will ask if he can be allowed to only post in the Chelsea forum; maybe that will be allowed.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
thank you polaris

DA is part of the furniture around here so if they'd let him back just to our forum that would be great

i might have a chat to the CMs as well

1 - 20 of 23 Posts