Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have heard that people want to ban me because they think I am someone from another forum.

If I am to be banned for making a thread titled 'TANZI DEAD'
then thats different a matter

But I can not be banned for a crime I did not commit.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
IF you are making this allegations you must give names, of who is trying to harm you, just dont try to cause havoc by saying a few words without no evidence

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have heard some things from a forum manager (can't say who)

He said that primo is going to kick me out for hacking other people usernames on other forums.

where is the proof that it was me?

I don't think I will be banned for making the 'TANZI DEAD' thread because I have seen people do much worst and not be banned.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well thats what I assumed,But the FM told me otherwise.

If this is indeed true then I don't expect to be banned for the 'TANZI DEAD' thread, because it was nothing and I don't think anyone deserves to be banned for that.

·
Registered
13,061 Posts
Dude, let me assure you that
a) I don't even know what you're talking about, both in terms of a Tanzi thread or usernames or other forums or conspiracies.
b) I would never try to ban anyone, let alone you. In fact, I encourage you to post more.
I'm not in this to ban/edit/control/bicker w/people. I am in this cause I love Roma and wanna generate discussion. Please check your sources/write me a private email. I'm shocked to see this thread. Glad you got it out in the open tho. Peace
:star:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is nothing new though, you're always getting banned, aren't you?So stop whining with your conspiracy theory. Just come back as Cassano18, or something.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Primo I am sorry for the misunderstanding and Im glad you clear that up.

And Feguson I have never been banned from this forum and I hope it remains that way.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Obviously the person who gave you the info either lied to you, or was trying to hurt you, because as far as I know Primo didnt want to get you ban, but I might be wrong, anyway this FM seems to not like primo because the thread in question was in the Parma forum. I think I have a pretty good Idea who is this person.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
ignore verdi

he is a.....well i dont wanna get banned now.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
I am sure that this has been a misunderstanding and some things were said in anger, but I don't want to see any more names dragged through the mud or any more hurt feelings. I also don't like seeing accusations being thrown out without any names (especially when I know the FM's of this forum and know them well enough to know that this is not their game), and if you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to bring them to the attention of a CM or an Administrator. We can look into this matter for you, and we're here to help you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.