Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AGAIN RIVALDO,RIVALDO,RIVALDO AND AGAIN RIVALDO.

RIVALDO IS SHOWING HIS POWER EVERYDAY BUT IT IS NOT ALL OF HIS POWER.RIVALDO IS EVEN BETTER THAN PELE.I AM NOT A PROFFESSIONAL COACH BUT I THINK IF I WERE A COACH AND I HAD RIVALDO I WOULD WIN EVERY MATCH EVEN IF AT THE START WE WERE 3-0 BEHIND.I THINK RIVALDO CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.****WHATEVER** IF YOU ARE 3-0 BEHIND AND TELL HIM I WANT TO BECOME 3-4 HE CAN DRIBBLE ALL IN 4 OCCASIONS AND SCORE 4 GOALS.HE CAN IF HE WANTS.BUT UNFORTUNATELY NOONE HAS THIS CONFIDENCE THAT I HAVE IN HIM.

BRAZIL 2 - 1 ENGLAND

THATS THE BEST BRASIL THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Rivaldo was a disgrace today. Lying on the ground half of the game, that´s not the sportsmanship he´s actually known for.

It was Ronaldinho, who played outstanding and won the game for Brazil.

Congrats on the win, just beat those Germans in the final! :)

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
Congratulations for the well deserved victory! :)

before the final you have another step: the semi-final. If you'll have to play against Senegal it will be very tough.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
rivaldo is ofcourse a master class and in my opinion better then zidane, becham or totti.
he's been the best player in the world cup! ronaldinho is so clever on the ball...he's also been the best player in the world cup.
And ronaldo again a master, the best striker in the world, and when on top form is the undisputed best player in the world!!
but i have one question about rivaldo...
he's now i think 30 years old...with his brilliance and unique intelligence who the hell is going to replace him when he retires from the national team???????????:(
KAKA??? is he really as intelligent and unique on the ball??? as rivaldo is??????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts