Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally you did it. Tonigt you beat both teams from Barcelona :)
Espanyol with 2-0 ! and Barca for the championship. Well you deserve it and enjoy it ..

D

·
0 Posts
Good job Deportivo!!
Valencia is in the Champions league and
Real Madrid is out ( I love it).
Once again good job Deportivo!

C

·
0 Posts
Nice one Depor
you represent Galicia
may Changui lead you next season

GOD = RRRROOOOOOOOY MAK MAK MAK MAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

D

·
0 Posts
I have to say it's a nice surprise to see Deportivo champions. I thought they would fall apart at the end, but I got it wrong. This time Barça didn't manage to get the first place in the last day. It's justice !

Yes Loose Moose, Real have to win the CL if tehy wanna be in next season. I believe they were in a similar situation 2 years ago...

D

·
0 Posts
I was right, miracles don't happen twice, this was not going to be a turn-around like the Serie A on the final day.

Derpotivo have won the Primera, congratulations.

Good luck in the CL next season

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
changui, I would think twice about calling depor respresentitives of galicia, cause they might be champs, but Compostela will always be the heart and pride of galicia and spain.

To awnser a question that I know will be asked, I only like Madrid's soccer team, the people. No pride in the actual city when it comes to others from spain.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
champions for the first time
congratulations!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
"miracle" did happen twice!
Bayern finally got the trophy, ARUUGGG....I hate that!!! :(

anyway, congrats Deportivo :)
I always on your side after I knew Real had no chance to get it.

very fortunately, accidents didn't take place in La Liga...haha...Barca...

·
Registered
394 Posts
well done !!!

i have loved Valencia for about 3 years now, and as such i know what it must feel like to win something that usually goes to Barca or Real.

Other teams have tried but you have done it!!

I hope now, some other team in the premiership will win it next season, apart from Man scUm.

good luck to all your fans, you've had your glory now while the glory hunters followed the other teams, you know what SUPPORT is all about..

good luck for next season from North London

1 - 15 of 15 Posts