Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heh, 2-1 for Barca stands as the final score. Now you're officially in the final. I wish you luck there. ;)

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
I am a Barca fan til death, but i must take this chance to congratulate a real team effort that has led you to the final against puta madrid. I hope you guys kill them. Funny though, this years champions league will be won by a non-champion. Well you guys deserve it this year, but we will be looking to brake all of your legs next time we play. Good luck, you won't need it. Visca Barca!!!! Madrid y Valencia al carajo!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Watch your mouth you Catalan &%&*(*#!! Congrats to valencia and I wish a great game in two weeks time...Good thing you neat those sorryass motherfu***** tonight. At last they knw they're nothing. NOTHING :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
As a Barca fan I would like to congratulate you , what ever the problems that led Barca out of the CL , I can say that you deserve it, and count me as a Valencia fan on 24th May just for one night, I wish you all the best..

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Yesssssss! :eek: :) :) :)Valencia :)

Congratulations!!!Finally u ppl give a birth to CL final.and u ppl deserve the place.Go ahead with this form & i am sure u ppl can have the honour to have the trophy. :)
Too bad Carboni got a yellow & missed the final :(Barca was no where near to u.Of course u ppl missed some good chances & niether the scoreline would have been dramatic.
But for now i have just one desire,Be a Champion :)
Good Luck!

Cheers,
Mushfiq

D

·
0 Posts
Congratulations Valencia
Congratulations for beating Barcelona 4-1, then letting them socre only 2 goals against you, but still going through, and most congratulations for reaching the Champions League Final in only your fisrt season, what an increddible achievement.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
giani_82: Thanx dude. I don't know about you but I am disappointed that Ilie didn't play at all in that game. I hope to see him in the final.

Anyway, I was happy with the result, I felt like we could of won the game easily, and it seemed like Valencia just sorta slacked off in the last 10 mintues knowing they won, which cost them two goals. Oh well. Next up Real Madrid, May 24th.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Top game! Wow!! We did it!

Terrible shame about Carboni, it looks like his missed his last ever chance to play in a European Cup final, what with him being 35 'n' all.

Oh, Kafka: last year's CL winners were Manchester, who won the English league.

------------------
Come to...
http://www.ciberche.net
The award-wining Valencia CF website

·
Registered
778 Posts
Unless Angulo really screws up in the next couple of games, he's in and Ilie out.
However, in yesterday's game I really thought Cuper would bring Ilie in for Angulo in the last 20 minutes, but I think he just wanted to sub those who had a yellow card problem.

Ziad

------------------
For everything you need to know about VALENCIA, go to <A HREF="http://www.ciberche.net
" TARGET=_blank>www.ciberche.net
</A>

·
Registered
778 Posts
Man what a game Valencia played! Tactically, they were perfect (I am discounting the 2 Barca goals as pre-celebration by the players).
The defense was masterful, especially Djukic. They always held their ground, never backed up. The miedfield put so much pressure on Barca's that Barca couldn't develop any play. The offense, fast, always dangerous.

My only huge disappointment: Carboni's card... It's really too bad.
It's like Farinos said: "I would give anything for Carboni to play..."

Ziad

------------------
For everything you need to know about VALENCIA, go to <A HREF="http://www.ciberche.net
" TARGET=_blank>www.ciberche.net
</A>

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
It is too bad really about Carboni. His experince and great runs from the side will be missed. I also agree with you about Valencia's tactics. They were brilliant. You could tell they wanted to end the first half with 0 - 0 not to give confidence to Barca, and they did just that. And the second half they should of really buried Barca. Also about Djukic, as I said in the Yugoslavian forum, that was the best game I've seen him play for Valenica. He took on Kluivert sooo nicely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts