Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I was very impressed by the way your team played! I really think that the result should be more than 5-2! once again congratulations guys! I hope your team keeps their high-spirits in Rome!!! FORZA MILAN!!!

·
Registered
2,734 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
50,228 Posts
are you sure? better to check her bedroom and look for empty cans of Efes Pilsen or pamphlets denying the Armenian genocide.

·
Administrator
53,060 Posts
Genco you are one lucky turk if The Banana molester is the weirdest and creepiest you encountered in ze web.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Genco you are one lucky turk if The Banana molester is the weirdest and creepiest you encountered in ze web.
I've heard/read about creepier lots but the cum tasting, banana molesting peadophile that is LCF is def. the creepiest person I've met on the net.. But I do like him nevertheless. :D

·
Administrator
53,060 Posts
If you dont appriciate banana steve then please just:

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
I've heard/read about creepier lots but the cum tasting, banana molesting peadophile that is LCF is def. the creepiest person I've met on the net.. But I do like him nevertheless. :D
Oh dear, talk about over-exaggerating.

Licking a bit of cum off a finger whilst drunk doesn't constitute as "cum-tasting", like it was some sort of pastime.

Nor is one single banana up my arse whilst a teen.

Mug.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts