Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may seem pre mature but let's be serious I'd like to send an honest Congratulations on winning this seasons Scudetto:smileani:.Let's not kid around it's over and deservedly so Inter are the worthy winners.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
thank you...

and congrats...ancelotti is staying at milan and going to extend his contract... ;) and sheva the super sub also staying... ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No probs:smileani:I honestly thought it was a fitting and rewarding gestrure to say the honest truth,none of this beating around:smileani:.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
It is disrespecting Serie A... and to teams like Chievo, dopey and your own.

Add Post-dated there scumy.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
anyway, u r a class milan fan...one of the very few around... ;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is disrespecting Serie A... and to teams like Chievo, dopey and your own.

Add Post-dated there scumy.
Yeah it may be fool in a way,but fair is fair as I see it Inter are the Champions and I'm not disrespecting anyone as I see it.I have full respect for all clubs by the way.Why am I disprespecting my club for when I know we don't deserve to be champions you clown.By the way thanx Carson.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
ok, I will say thanks-a-bit... when Zenga and co.. Trash You Lot.

·
Registered
45,332 Posts
Jinx thread, anyone?

Why not wait until it's mathematically over? There are only a few games left anyway. If Milan wins tonight, it's still very much alive. Juve too, for that matter.

We're Inter...we like to make the end of the season difficult for ourselves when we're leading.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
no worries...we have ibra...:stuckup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts