Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Forum Manager needed

The Forum Manager position of the European Football forum is now available. This is the forum for the Champions League, UEFA cup, Intertoto cup, and for all the European nations that don't have a forum of their own in Xtratime. The FM will also automatically be named as FM of the subforums here.

The main job of the FM should be to keep the main forum busy and clean of insults. If he/she helps the subforums a little bit, that is also good, but not the main purpose.

Is anyone interested?

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'd be happy to give it a shot unless another longer-serving XT member can be found for the job. :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
This forum is pretty much dead. There needs to be action here like the other continental forums. Discussion from a neutral perspective on CL, UEFA Cup, how countries are fairing etc. The FM needs to be someone who can start spark threads up, and have new inovative ideas for discussion.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't seen you post that much around here, and I haven't been certain how active you would be. We have struggled a bit with inactive mods in this forum recently. Do you think you could do the things Raven mentioned?

·
Registered
19,837 Posts
Raven said:
This forum is pretty much dead. There needs to be action here like the other continental forums. Discussion from a neutral perspective on CL, UEFA Cup, how countries are fairing etc. The FM needs to be someone who can start spark threads up, and have new inovative ideas for discussion.
Maybe it's because people are talking about cl and Uefa cup in the football debate forum instead of in this one....
Don't know why there is not enough people for making a welsh football forum too...

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Fobal klub said:
Maybe it's because people are talking about cl and Uefa cup in the football debate forum instead of in this one....
Got that right. Also in the club forums.

I was a forum manager here for some time, and to be honest it was very hard. Someone very motivated should do it, motivation before experience is the name of the game with this forum IMO.

·
Registered
667 Posts
By all means, let Umarnino be the FM... just get this place an FM because this is the only forum in XT without one.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am not saying that I am expecting the World Champion of all Forum Managers to be from this forum, but what Raven said still sounded very wise.

"There needs to be action here like the other continental forums. Discussion from a neutral perspective on CL, UEFA Cup, how countries are fairing etc. The FM needs to be someone who can start spark threads up, and have new inovative ideas for discussion."

What do you mean by posting news? Will you only copy and paste things from the UEFA website?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
no, of course not I post my own subjects and make polls ot just copying and pasting that's just if there is interesting subjects(and it will be occasional). Please Just a month, if I'm not good enough sack me!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts