Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Sabry for winning Egyptian Soccer magazine's Player of the Month award for the second consecutive month (February & March).

May he lead us to the title!

Forca Sabry!
Forca Sport Lisboa e Benfica!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Thank you thank you everyone for the award.. I dont know what to say, I am very grateful , but how come nobodynotified me ?? I always knew I played soccer well but no one wants to let me play or give me the chance ;)

Note: Guys, now I am really down on my knees begging.. Some one help, does anyone know where can I get an mpeg of the Sabry goal ?? Pleeeaasseeeee :)

If not then anyone please describe in practical detail how he scored it (Porto one) and I will try to imagine it with my knowledge of Sabry's style of play..

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Razor, where did you get that info from ??
and do you by chance know the magazines name ?

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Portuguese daily sports paper "The Record" reported it yesterday. They just said "Egyptian Soccer Magazine". There is an on-line site www.egyptiansoccer.com, but I didn't see anything about it.

Incidentally, egyptiansoccer.com is a very slick site.

Forca Sabry!

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Yeah, I know that site, however that prize is not official, I mean fans only post there choices and then the player with the most votes wins the "honour" of being player of the month .. Nothing more or less..

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're right - I checked the website also, and although there were a couple of nice posts on Sabry there were some nice quotes on everyone else, too.

I got the impression from the article in the Record that there was an actual printed version of this periodical, too, and that was where the award had come from. I don't know if they're one in the same or not.

R

·
0 Posts
Actually Egyptiansoccer.com will issue a magazine called Egyptian Soccer Magazine starting July. Sabry shall be on the cover of the first issue of this monthly magazine. Egyptiansoccer.com is negotiating a deal with the Egyptian Soccer federation to be the official representative of Egypt on the internet, since they are in fact the largest news source about that topic on the internet. Please support Sabry each month on the best player survey, the winner for the all-year around will get a big prize in December 2000.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts