Xtratime Community banner

Congratulations to Galatasary!

418 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  carlito 
#1 ·
Well you know I wanted Arsenal to win it, but on the day Galatasary deserved it, harsh sending off, 2 players injured in extra-time with no subs remaining.

Well done Galatasary!

#2 ·
It was a great game considering the 0 - 0 score line. I felt so bad for Hagi when he got red carded, and sheer hatred flowed through my vains towards Adams. That was not a red card, in fact Hagi shoved Adams a little while Adams swang his elbow towards Hagi twice. Yellow cards to each would have been fair. Oh well, Gala won!!! They proved that they have one of the closest knitted teans these days. They played for each other, overcoming injuries, red card and shutting down a great team in Arsenal.

I felt so happy when Popescu when he scored the last penalty and also for Hagi. Will they do the same for Romania in Euro2000? Anyway, they deserve the UEFA Cup.

Also, Taffarel is a god in the nets.

#8 ·
NO. Tafo is not leaving anywhere. He had said all the way in the begining of this season that he had decided to leave but he is not going anywhere.

He changed his mind during the season and made ammny statements that he would stay another year for sure.
Now, he is like a symbol of Gala, everyone loves him in Turkey(u wont believe how much cuz he s such a great person)noone will let him go. I am almost sure they made a contract for another year :)

RAZORUK, congratulations to YOU!! :) At least u show some example to people here. I liked the way u congratulate Galata even though u r an arsenal fan or at least English. Whatever happens, whoever wins, desrve the congrats. and some people dont have the guts to do so. :)

I just heard terim might be leaving to some spanish and italian club. He said that he already achieved enough and was looking for new targets.

"i completed the treble with the uefa.and now its time for someone else to get the CL next year." www.hurriyet.com.tr/spor

I will try to get a detailed info about this to post something.

I hope he doesnt leave. He is the best coach in the world. He is just incredible. layers see him as their father. Thney call him godfather believe it or not :)
it would be really sad seeing him leaving :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.