Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last summer juventus sold Zidane and Inzaghi,and Crangiotti gave them 2 good players to replace them.Salas and Nedved.Both of these transfers help them very much(despite Salas was injured),and plus last game lazio's win over Inter we must congratulate him,he did everything to help them win the scudetto.
Now,Inter has problem in defence and Crangiotti,like a good man,is ready to sell to them Nesta.
He is the same man that 2 years ago said that the Romans clubs aren't afraid of Juve,Inter and Milan any more.Well,mister Crangiotti thanks to your "presents"they are getting stronger every summer.You could sell them away from Italy(Man U. wanted Nedved and Real want very much Nesta).Now they have two "classes" better team than your team and if you continue they become one "class" better than Roma too.
I couldn't blame him(it's his team,he is doing anything he want),but the lie he said about the good of the city of Roma makes me sick.
He is the shame of Roma and he has the club he deserves!

FORZA ROMA!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Great topic, PAOK AND ROMA:)

First of all, Lazio used to be a powerhouse in Italy not so long ago, unfortunately, Cragnotti one day decided to destroy the scudetto winning team(read midfield) because he wanted to buy a $55 million striker called Hernan Crespo, that was the beggining of the end for Lazio. Because of Crespo's expensive purchase and the lack of success of Lazio ever since he was bought, Cragnotti has been forced to sell his superstars every season and that will continue to happen untill his team will end up like Fiorentina, unfortunately:eek:

The bottom line is that Lazio will follow Fiorentina's path and drop down to Serie B in the future, mark my words, its bound to happen sooner or later because of Lazio's precarious financial situation and Cragnotti's debts as well as because of the constant emigration of their remaining superstars.

·
International
6,519 Posts
aca said:
:howler:

I must be in Roma Forum:D
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA :D:dielaugh::D

Stop it Aca, you're killing me ;)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes,Aca very funny.
But if your president continue like this you will not be funny any more.Serie b isn't far.AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But,you probably are used of serie b!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS ROMA,THE TRUE ROMAN CLUD!

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
That president invested hundreds of his own millions to Lazio;)

That president brought each one of those stars to the team;)

That president brought Lazio scudetto;)

But you see my friend, supporting a team is not about supporting stars that play there. It's about colours, it's about the jersey, it's about the pride in the name.

But i guess you cant see that far.

talk to me when you wake up.

Ciao:)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You don't know anything about me.when all my friends support Milan and Juve i was supporting Roma which was fighting for a uefa cup place.I know all the history of Roma and i am proud for the reason the clud "born",what means for the poor people of the city and the reason ROMA win her first scudetto.i am proud for ROMA fans and a lot of other reason.
So don't talk with me for the reason i support Roma.I know there are a lot of people who support teams for some players,or because the team always wins troffies,but believe me i DON'T.

FORZA ROMA!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts