Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great season for Roma this year. Some brilliant performances, the best player of the season in Francescoo Totti, probably also the best coach of the season in Capello.
Good luck in Champions League next year.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Take your sarcastic attitude and shove it up your ass, take your BS Scudetto, it dosen't mean shit to anybody except you. You have a point though, we have been the best team in the league this season and deserved champions.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
I don't see the need of these sarcastic posts.

Milan won today and they deserved it. You are this years champions and I sincerely want to congratiulate :thumbsup: you for that so just go celebrate this title in your own forum without provocations.

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not being sarcastic at all actually.
And I AM celebrating in my own forum and not here.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Give me a ****ing break? What's he congratulating us on? We had second place wrapped up anyway and there's still two games left. He choses the 10 minutes after Milan win the league to post this. We aint as gullable as you would believe pal.

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Romafan, if you really feel offended by my post, ask your mederator and close it.
It was supposed to "congratulate romanisti" so if Roma fans find it offensive, close it.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
OK - lets not pretend and congratulate Roma for a good season - lets bring it out :rolleyes:

SORE LOSERS :rolleyes:

And what the Roma fans did in the stadium - PATHETIC, INHUMANE. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
van said:
Hey Romafan, if you really feel offended by my post, ask your mederator and close it.
It was supposed to "congratulate romanisti" so if Roma fans find it offensive, close it.
Go to my topic on messina we can all talk about who gave milan the most help.....refferes or galliani...lol:star:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
romafan53 said:
If you would kindly explain the timing of the post then i have no problem.
Dude, just relax. Van was just simply trying to cheer you guys up and remind you that at around this time last season Roma were completely lost. Whatever, take it for what it's worth.

As for the other Roma fans who don't mind a nice comment; thanks for a wonderful season. Congratulations and good luck next season.

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ohhhh come on!
Asking for an explanation after a congratulation you is what I call poor taste.
You do what I want of this thread; my words are already - clearly - written.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
van said:
Ohhhh come on!
Asking for an explanation after a congratulation you is what I call poor taste.
You do what I want of this thread; my words are already - clearly - written.

look people are upset...so just don't say anything....it make things worse:star:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
You congratulate us 10 minutes after beating us? The season isn't over, we had second place wrapped up already so the timing is just ridiculous. If you didn't mean it well, your timing stinks.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.