Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good game from you guys. Redondo made a mockery of Effenberg. Paulo Sergio couldn't do anything against Campo & co. and Anelka's goal was a beauty. Well done!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
congrats to real for showing such greatness against the defending champions and the finalist of last year....beating both of them showed that you guys have alot of skills to beat any team. i am hoping for valencia to meet you guys in the finals...it should be great.

GREAT GAME TO EVERYONE ON THE FIELD.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Well I have to disagree about the mockery remark of Effenberg. I thought Effenberg played well tonight, he was Bayern's best player. However, he ran out of gas there at the end. Still, congrats Real Madrid, I would have liked to play you in the final but it looks as if Valencia will get that honor.

¡Felicidades Madrid!

S

·
0 Posts
COngratulations Real Madrid,

VIVA VIVA REAL :) :)

I think they are too hungry for the Cup and are capable of anything...

They will win it, and hopefully gain some recognition and respect in Europe (they do already but not enough and defintiely not enough in comparison with some english, italian teams either!!

YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY :) :) :)

Sabby
:)

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Yes, congratulations to Real Madrid people everywhere. You were a bit lucky this match but overall the more worthy team.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Yes Real made it showing the world theyre tremendous talent!This team is probably the team with the most talent worldwide!Its unbelievable!Always a joy to watch these guys
play!Its really a lesson of football in a year where fewer and fewer teams are playing football...
Also, merci Nico!you were great!Just keep up the work!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
What can I say, they played very well during the game :D :D :D ... once again, congratulation Real, hopefully you can repeat your successful in 1998, this time I'll pick Valencia in the final. 3 goals are pretty tough huh ?!! even for Barca which will have Figo........ no doubt that Figo is the best playmaker in the world (after Zizou) but 3 goals.... and as I read valencia will put, at least, 5 defenders.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
After another night that almost sent me to the hospital, all I can say is that WE DID IT !!!

We threw them out !!!

We are heading for the 8th FULL SPEED !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts