Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 20minutes left off the game....who tip that Inter will score 1-1?
I am against =(
Lo scudetto seems to be over now but I hope that I have wrong

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep the faith!
Diego Simeone once said: If somebody doesn`t believe in us, we don`t need him

FORZA LAZIO

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well it think its not over yet
for 2 reasons
1. remember the last year abd how milan won the leauge
2. juve will play against fiorentina ..batistuta
and parma ..crespo ..and god damn it they are the classy scorers lazio need .....and we all remember bati free kick and crespo 2nd goal against venizeia ..and they will score against juve ......
jordanian guy
forza lazio
forza veron

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
thats right emir
with simione all the way
we dont need people who this lazios season is over

and Joke SWE........whats wrong man....it aint over......we can still win this and really what do u care about lazio if u want them to go to hell??

FORZA LAZIO!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't really want to associate Man Utd with Lazio but remember they scored 2 goals in the dying minutes of the Champions League Final against Bayern Munich? Who knows? Maybe Edgar, Piero and the rest of Juve might get murdered or something... heh

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
josh07,

PLEASE do not write about Juventus players (or any team's players) being murdered - in light of what has happened in football recently, it is NOT funny.

Thanks.

Zen9

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Juve players to be murdered?Could this person also be another moronic Arkan follower?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Take it easy guys,I think josh07 was just being a little funny,he didn't mean it in the way you all took it!!!!
As for you bettega,forget about arkan,and think of the so called "juve supporters" and the great messages and chants that were heard and seen all over the world last night!!!!!!!(all against Ronaldo!)
You(rube fans) are a disgrace to italian football!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reale,

Thanks for your post.

I agree that if some Juventus fans were singing anti-Ronaldo songs last night (and I'll take your word for it - we did not get to see the game in America), that is disgraceful.

I do not agree that ALL Juventus fans are a disgrace to Italian football.

I hope you will agree with me that jokes about murdering players on other teams are not funny. If it was a joke ....

Good luck to Lazio tomorrow against Valencia. Score a goal early, and anything is possible.

Zen9

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Unlike Zen9 I've reached the point where I can't thank Reale (or his sidekick Cecco) for his posts. Too one-dimensioal for my taste.

All big teams have fractions in their supporters group saying nasty and rediculous things.
Juve's apparently did so by chanting against Ronaldo, Lazio has had problems with things like the Arkan business, Fiorentina is infamous for crowd violence.
That's SOME people being stupid.
Lazio went all out to say that those political views were not in ANY way associateble with the club S.S Lazio, Juve was all sadness that Ronaldo got injured again (and if You live in Italy Reale you'll know what Del Piero, Zidane, Conte and Ancelotti said in Gazzetta the day after).
No topteams have anything to tell the other in this context.

I don't know a single person here at Xtratime insulting EVERY other team, their fans or their players as much as You do.
From one of Your last topics (On life as a Laziali or something) I gathered that you're a fanatic Lazio supporter. That's all fine and well if You can still respect others, but it's always Milan di Merda, Ladro Juve etc. etc.
I have no problems with people disliking other teams, on another level I do the same, but when there is no respect for the other whatsoever I feel nautious.

I thought the comment of Juve's players getting killed was outstandingly poor humour, but I also know that it wasn't intended to be interpreted literally. The same can be said about the Ronaldo chants, while I'm uncertain whether the Arkan followers should be judged as lightly.

Just to underline: The anti-Ronaldo chants were rediculous- but who can honestly say that their teams' fans are saints ?
Blame Canada.. I mean blame society :).

Ciao.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Glen, "My life as a LAZIALE" was posted by me, not from the president!

That's all I have to say to you.....anymore would be a waste of time and space!

Now for US LAZIALI!

GUFATE
GUFATE
GUFATE

P.S. I'm just wondering what would happen if LAZIO go through to the semis tomorrow night!
"LAZIO GREAT""CUORE DA LEONI""MIRACOLO" all the tabloids will have these headlines, and I will tell them to **** themselves, cause we don't need them!

Reale I will email you the post that I sent to RAI!
Great email although I doubt they will read it!

SOLO E SEMPRE LAZIO!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Well this all makes the drama of Lo Scudetto take another twist (unlike what has now become the boring formality of the EPL! :()
I agree with Emir...I'm sure we are all familiar with the expression that it ain't over until the fat lady sings!!

And Glen, what's wrong with the Canadians? :)and as for those photos and me and Kat are still waiting for a reply on the Brazilian forum! :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well if you think what you wrote(in my opinion,bull****),then why did you all go mad
on Josh07's post?
Just face it,you are on the wrong side this time,so don't try to find excuses!!!They were just pathetic!!!!!
P.S.what rube fans did last night was alot worst then what Josh07 wrote!!!!

P.S.2 Don't mix up my post's with someone else's,it tends to piss me offfff!!!!!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

1 - 20 of 30 Posts