Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Thank you!:) That's classy of you guys!:)
All the best for you guys to get back at the top, as football is not the same without Argentina up there.:):tongue:

FORCA BRASIL!:star:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Congrats from me as well (I was rooting for Brazil though so I am obviously happy with the outcome ;) ). The most entertaining final for a long time.

It was damn great to witness Ronaldo's amazing comeback after the horrible things he's been through. He now equalled Brazil's 12 WC goals record set-up by Pele, and would probably surpass him in 2006, a worthy contender. :)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Thanks, guys. And good luck on the rebuilding of the Argentina team, you have the talent to return to the top. As San_Siro_1 said, world football needs Argentina's contribution. :)

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Garrincha said:
Thanks, guys. And good luck on the rebuilding of the Argentina team, you have the talent to return to the top. As San_Siro_1 said, world football needs Argentina's contribution. :)

Well..........What hapened has happened , so Congrats to Ze and other guys in here.

By the way, I have chatted with a Brazilian girl yesterday and she is going to England, to Hull, to do her master in law,Just Like Me :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Congratulations are certainly in order. Brazil is a worthy champion. All the best! See u in the WCQ's ;) :)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Same goes for France..Hope that France will rebuild as well..:)

San_Siro_1 said:
Thank you!:) That's classy of you guys!:)
All the best for you guys to get back at the top, as football is not the same without Argentina up there.:):tongue:

FORCA BRASIL!:star:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
thanks argentinians.

Actually some argies that i know were supporting brazil....quite cool. I would not support argentina, but would congratulate on the win if they had won!;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
czar said:
Brazil is a worthy champion. All
Do not you think that It is kind fustian Czar ? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts