Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to the new Serie A champions!

I thinked Juve, Roma and Inter all deserved to win the scudetto before yesterday, now that we lost it, I am even more sure :D

Anyway it was a very thrilling one!

Congratulations to Juve, most of all because they never gave up, NEVER! They had a second place in their last 2 seasons, but they were still there to win it this year and at the end they did!

I hope Inter will learn from this...

In a way Juve deserved it because they lost at the last game 2 years ago, so we deserve to win it next year! :D

Anyway I didn't like all the bashers that came over the Inter forum insulting us :mad:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,503 Posts
sigge ... from a Juve fan...thxs for the well wishes...I'd never LOWER myself to go and bash or gloat in someone else's board after winning the title...Those who do it thought are not just some Juve fans but they live and thrive in all Clubs..Had it been Roma or Inter winning it we also would have been bombarded by bashers gallore.

Thanxs again !!! :)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
colocolo said:
sigge ... from a Juve fan...thxs for the well wishes...I'd never LOWER myself to go and bash or gloat in someone else's board after winning the title...Those who do it thought are not just some Juve fans but they live and thrive in all Clubs..Had it been Roma or Inter winning it we also would have been bombarded by bashers gallore.

Thanxs again !!! :)
I know not all of you have bashed the Inter forums the days before yesterday as well as today...

Anyway congratulations today

1 - 3 of 3 Posts