Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
The Parameter
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the final frontier has been conquered, and we will finally get a European champion in America. Well played, Europe.

In this historic time of great turmoil I am calling for my European brothers to retain their European class and appreciate this victory in a calm and orderly fashion. There has been a lot of trash-talking going on throughout the tournament, most of them childish and unfounded insults towards European football. The R-bomb that exploded after Spain's 1-5 loss is still fresh in my mind. In fact, this result makes me believe in the power of karma.

It would be as easy as this semi-final to now throw random pot shots at our humiliated friends, but since we are the eventual victors we can show a class the haters didn't and not resort to childishness and cruelty. The retards have been silenced for a long time, so hopefully we are looking at a golden age of calm and orderly football discussion in XT.

Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Germany won world cup 2014

There is no stopping this team now, after so many years getting close...year in year out...

this is finally the year..

I am huge messi fan, but not maradona not messi not pele are going to score 8 goals in one game to win 8 - 7 ...
there is just goalscoring machine.. humilating team after team from 2010...and not just any team..bresil,argentina, england...

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
germany beat algeria in 120 min.

draw against ghana.

Holland can beat Germany,argentina no.

·
The Parameter
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well done, Europe. :thumbsup: Once again the critics are silent.

2018 is played close to Europe, so that's a definite title. That means Europe is going to have a minimum of 4 cups in a row. Could rise to a lot more if Brazil won't wake up for a while. Not a bad achievement.

·
1st Tier Poster
47,984 Posts
Europeans rejoice: the South American curse has been broken

:musik:

first Spain breaks the "no titles outside Europe" now Germany invades South America too...we taught them a football lesson :proud:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts