Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a fantastic performance from them! If someone would of told me that this small factory town club would be in the UCL final I would of never believed them. Bayer must be the nightmare of every British club now after defeating three British clubs "en route" to the final. This is something worth celebrating. The German Bundesliga has regained it's position as one of Europe's elite league competitions!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it's great how the "small" clubs are able to challenge the richer "bigger" clubs & win. I'm very happy to see Bayer in the final although they managed to knock out one of my favourite British clubs, ManU.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Maybe Bayer are underdogs because they have no trophy to their name when it comes to Champions League....but u cant say the Bayer Leverkusen isnt a rich club because the Bayer company alone is i worth millions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:cool:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also heard that Bayer Leverkusen have never won a German Bundesliga title so if they win at Hampden Park they'll be the first European champions that have never won a domestic title!?! :D

As for Bayer yes they do fund the football club with large sums but their budget is not comparable to that of let's say ManU or Real.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Real's Budget?yeah large amount of money :cool: but they are in debt:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
congrats, leverkusen... u deserved it.. :)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Marvin4 said:
Real's Budget?yeah large amount of money :cool: but they are in debt:D
Yes but most of these payments have been made apparently.

ManU is by far the richest club though.

·
Registered
426 Posts
The best team in the Koln surroundings.

Congrats to Bayer 04. Any FC Koln fans here. It has got to stink having Leverkusen as neighbour. How is your derby? It must be wild, but the BayArena is a bit small. However there is no reason to extend.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Jez supports FC.Koln i guess.......so ask him:)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Re: The best team in the Koln surroundings.

Brbtv said:
Congrats to Bayer 04. Any FC Koln fans here. It has got to stink having Leverkusen as neighbour. How is your derby? It must be wild, but the BayArena is a bit small. However there is no reason to extend.
The real derby is against Mönchengladbach anyway, there's much more action in the stadium compared to a match against Leverkusen

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
This was a brilliant result, I mean anyone who can beat Manchester United are great in my book:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts