Xtratime Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations aca, now you are just as old as me. Hope you have an nice birthday with nice presents and nice friends that attend it and don't spend it on xtratime. ;)

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
Darn...I knew it was today I was supposed to be on Malta.:tongue:

Happy birthday, Aleksandar. :happy:

You're a devoted husband, a loving father and a very special friend. Have a great day today and many, many more to come. :)

If I'm in charge of the bar today, it's hereby open for business. ;)

I'm gonna get a "slippery nipple" as usual, others will probably order a lot of "sex on the beach"-drinks... Aca, I made up a new one for you. It's called:

"Goddamn, I can't wait until work is over so I can finally go on vacation" ;)

:D:D

·
Agent 1.3
568 Posts
:cool: :)

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Aca Happy birthday to you!;)

Hope you're having a great birthday, and that the kids are spoiling you just for a change:D

you're a real :star: and deserve every happiness for the coming year.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Thank You all:)

Kris, may family is abroad, waiting for me and most of my frinds are the ones from work. I have no intention spending an evening with them;):D So this will officially be my first online B'day;) :tongue:

J...pass some of those drinks over-here;) make them Ice-cold, couse this heat-wave will soon drain me completly;):D

Jakob :star: & Onion-Rings (oops, momo :D) :star: - thank you so much:) i will have a great day;):tongue:

Jo :cool: , thanks for the card:)

Hvala Milose:) No need to translate;)

I'll tell you a little story if i may:)

In Anthropology, there is a term "Cargo-Cult" or Cargoism. The term came about to explain the new phenomenon that researchers noticed in lost tribes, after they came in touch for the first time with western civilisation. Some of the tribes started believing that no matter what happens, the big ship will come with big Cargo & plenty of strange goods. With those goods all the problems will disappear & none will have to do anything again. as soon as the ship arrives.....

If there is anything that i learned in my 27 years of life, is that there is no Cargo coming your way. There is nobody who will give you anything & solve your problems. Whatever you want, whatever you need....you have to go out & find a way to get it yourself. On your own.

This is the only thing i can tell you, my friends:cool:. Dont wait.

Go & Get It.

:)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Aca

I wish you all the best in life, it's great to have you as a friend. And you truly are a great guy.

So happy birthday and congratulations to you, my friend.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
happy birthday, aca... :happy::party::cool:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Well, I'm even later than Michel :eek:

This world cup time zone thing has me all disoriented. The matches are all in the middle of the night our time. So I have a bit of an excuse for being late.

anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACA!!!!!!!!:D

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
39,159 Posts
Ah, I'm just too late. Well it's friday night and happy hour so you know that goes! :D :cool: (okay, I know it's tuesday, but it should have been friday!) ;)

Anyway, have a great birthday and be sure to enjoy it to the max! :)

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Wish everyday is friday Boyo;):D

Mau...."Royally"??;) :D :tongue: From you i expected something more radical :D;) :tongue:

Youn-Youn;):D - If only my wishes for Lazio come true.....:angel: :D

Thank you guys:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.