Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just wanted to congratulate you and your team on making it to the semi-final of the FA Cup. Regardless of the fact that there are 2 Israelis at West Ham I still hold your club in the highest regards. They show alot of character (despite the failure to beat Portsmouth on Sunday) and they are a very interesting team to watch. Every time one of the channels here in America broadcast a West Ham match I never miss it. Not just to see my Israeli players play but also to watch some great players perform at their highest level no matter what the score is. Bravo to Ashton, looks like he finally proved that he's worth the money! I read in an Israeli newpaper that West Ham haven't made it to the semi-finals since 1991! so you boys must be excited about this. Once again a great accomplishment and I wish the best of luck in the FA Cup and the Premiership.

·
Registered
32 Posts
West Ham is such a great club! Making it into the FA cup final is going to be possible! Just look who is in their team, Ashton, Zamora,Teddy ,Nigel Reo-Coker,Etherington, Anton,Konchesky!

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
I am absolutely chuffed with this draw. I watched the Boro Charlton game yesterday and didn't think much of them tbh. I think we have a really good chance of getting the final now, and who knows. We may even beat Chelsea or Liverpool in the final.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
YES! O YES! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YES! I love it! I spent the entire day of school thinking about this. I can't wait 1 minute to see who we will face in the semifinal. Up the Hammers!

·
Midfield Enforcer
1,683 Posts
Thrilled with the draw, but now that the venue has been confirmed as Villa Park, I can't help remember the 1991 semi-final there...Forest 4 Hammers 0 :lala:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
We're all going on a European tour :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts