Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, winning the double, not too bad at all. Congratulations! Your team proved once again how strong it is. I just can't understand why you were eliminated from CL, you were my #1 favourite after we failed in the first round :(

Hope you stop this selfish behaviour taking all titles you can get :)

Till next saison (and maybe in the CL final, Lazio vs. Milan at Milan, would be really nice)

Ciao & Forza Milan

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I can not belive this ?!?! a Milan fan being humble ?!?! this must be the first Milan fan to come into this forum and congratulate us :)

From deep inside my heart - Thank you :)

V

·
0 Posts
Congratulations Lazio!!! I hope next year they would win CL. I am looking forward for it.

D

·
0 Posts
Congratulations on wining the double.

If they'd faced any other side in the CL Semi-Final they would have reached the Final.

Should had have been Barca for example, then LAzio would have won fro sure, Barca sucks

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Hmmm, svennis, interesting observation! Now that I recall, from those friend of mine who congratulated me for Lazio's victory, none of them were Milanisti!
So thanks Psycho! Forza Sheva :D

Forza Lazio
Serie A Champions, Coppa Italia Winners 1999/2000

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, Nedved, forza Sheva :)

Next year, when we will win the CL at San Siro, you all can remember to this moment and i hope you will know what to do then :)

I have one question and please be honest:

Who would have been your 3rd choice keeper for Italy?

[This message has been edited by Psycho (edited 19-05-2000).]

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is it what i wanted to hear :) antonioli is crap.

FORZA MILAN & Roma sucks (especially Antonioli)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is it what i wanted to hear :) antonioli is crap.

FORZA MILAN & Roma sucks (especially Antonioli)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I think it was alright being beaten by Valencia....
I think, they are the best counter attack in the world right now, at that time we think we could easily win, but we were wrong, doesn't mean we were underestimating them at that time.

See even Barca also received the same result... I don't know if Madrid is able to beat them .......

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I was surprised because I thought that for sure Abiatti would be 3rd choice - why not go for youth ?!? Anotoniol Psycho if you read my oscars and rasberrys was voted as worst keeper of the season :)

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very suprising seeing a Roma keeper is voted worst keeper of the season by Lazio fans :) So lets hope that Buffon and Toldo won't injure themselves or get sent off because if Antonioli steps on the field Italy will have a BIG problem

FORZA MILAN

1 - 13 of 13 Posts