Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
haha thats great stuff! good to know that we have china on our side :thumbsup:

where can i get the yellow shirt with the logo on the back? it looks amazing.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
I am very proud that I'm a fan of a team that has found a place in all our hearts, from east to west to south and north. This is truly an amazing team and we may not be big as the usual suspects but a team is also judged by how many hearts it touches. And our team have a wide range of fans. Blessed be our team and fans!

All the best to FC Parma and the fans that made it possible, local as globally. Per Sempre! :proud:

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
I am very proud that I'm a fan of a team that has found a place in all our hearts, from east to west to south and north. This is truly an amazing team and we may not be big as the usual suspects but a team is also judged by how many hearts it touches. And our team have a wide range of fans. Blessed be our team and fans!

All the best to FC Parma and the fans that made it possible, local as globally. Per Sempre! :proud:
:proud:

You're right with everything you've said. The fans deserve everything next season for sticking with the team through these tough times. It really shows who is really committed to the club.
It's awesome to have a core of Parma fans on XT who really know their stuff and are true tifosi Crociati. Let's hope we get the success we deserve in the future, but whatever happens, I know we will always be behind our team 100% and that's the most pleasing thing.

FORZA CROCIATI PER SEMPRE!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

thx! we all love Parma forever

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Serie A!!! We come back!!!!

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Congratulations to Parma and all of gialloblu fans of this world. Parma has returned where deserve. I'm very, very, very happy for this!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts