Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done on getting the new forum guys, I hope this means an influx of new Udinese fans soon so that this forum can get back onto the mainpage. Below Parma, where you belong:tongue:

Seriously though, congrats:)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Congratulations. I'm sure it won't take you long to move from subforum to forum.

Oh, and you should get rid of the ugly strip (reminds me of something unpleasant... :D).

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
I don't understand why Udinese was made a subforum. What is the difference that makes? :confused: You can still post and do all the things you can in forums, so why should the popularity have an effect on its status? :confused:

Also, whats with the rating thing, is that new? I've noticed it on a few forums and its quite annoying. ;)

Finally and most importantly, congratulations in opening this forum! :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Raven said:
I don't understand why Udinese was made a subforum. What is the difference that makes? :confused: You can still post and do all the things you can in forums, so why should the popularity have an effect on its status? :confused:

Also, whats with the rating thing, is that new? I've noticed it on a few forums and its quite annoying. ;)

Finally and most importantly, congratulations in opening this forum! :D
Basically, whenever there is a 'small' forum the admin puts it as a subforum of the main forum, to attract more people and allow them to notice the forum. If the Udinese forum becomes big enough it will move into the main page, but eitherway it shouldn't make a difference to you, just enjoy posting and have a good time. Congrats on the forum people. :)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Raanan said:
Basically, whenever there is a 'small' forum the admin puts it as a subforum of the main forum, to attract more people and allow them to notice the forum. If the Udinese forum becomes big enough it will move into the main page, but eitherway it shouldn't make a difference to you, just enjoy posting and have a good time. Congrats on the forum people. :)
Oh, right. I understand, thanks Raanan! ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Why didn't they just make it a forum...:confused:

Anyways congratz...Arianna get posting damn it...:stuckup:
;) :tongue: :D. 25+posts per day by you could get it a permanent place... :D

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Congratulations for the new forum!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Congrats Ary...i can bet you a lots of male poster will be posting here...who would not??

ary you should get what i m trying to say:D:D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Narentino said:
Congrats Ary...i can bet you a lots of male poster will be posting here...who would not??

ary you should get what i m trying to say:D:D
I'm just trying to help her out...

Master post whore...:D

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
GaGa said:
That doesn't even make sense...

Now get out of Rui's ass :D
And y doesnt it make senses...you nerd:D

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
GaGa said:
Shut up you day wanker? :howler: that doesn't make sense does it...:D :D
Well....i m glad you realized it doesnt make sense....i want to make sure the guy who replies to my post is not a retard:D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Narentino said:
Well....i m glad you realized it doesnt make sense....i want to make sure the guy who replies to my post is not a retard:D
But the guys who wrote it is...:howler:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts