Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys showed that you belong in the semis. Incredible victory tonight. Truly excellent. Good luck in the second leg.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
What a game indeed. It seemed like every counter attack we could score!! Lopez and Kily were fantastic. Mendieta was very inspirational. Angloma made many nice runs.... phew there is too many players to give credit to for todays game. Everyone of them played great games, with the exception of Gerard, but hey I can't expect a great game from a 22 year old every time.

I just hope that Valencia do not follow in Chelsea's footsteps and try to defend to much against at the Nou Camp. If they play like they did today they will win the CL, no doubt about it. Same situation we have now with Barca that we had against Lazio, they need 3-0 win to advance.

This team works so well together, it would be a shame if it got picked apart by bigger European clubs next year!! Please Claudio and Adrian STAY!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
and for the team's chemistry, they have a great one and they are a great team if they stay together....a team to watch in the future unless everyone leaves for bigger clubs

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I was dissapointed with Angloma, thought he overdid sometimes. But KILY GONZALEZ was the man. You also have to admire that move from Carboni that set up Claudio in the last minute ej?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Forca Valencia!
Great game indeed. I'm sorry to admit it, but I did not believe in you initially. :eek: I thought of a minimal win, but this is fantastic.
PS: Gerard is 21 years old, and he is ready to arrive in Milan though he did not show his best performance yesterday. :D

E

·
0 Posts
Tet to be over, so let pray Barcelona have this amazing defence again in Nou Camp. But surely , We now can least shout Bravo Valencia three times!!!
Lucky Braca didn't heed my words(against Chelsea), they make the same mistake again. When should i rephased that as Valencia made them made mistake.

just rember slow down in bulid up and speed up in attack to reduce any mistakes.Long cross flanks swap of crosses at their defence will certainly kill them.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
labas: I think Angloma overdid the attacking a bit too, but I saw the Barca defense become so scrambled when he was on the flank. His one on one battle with Zenden was intersting as well. And lastly, I must admire Carboni's move to set up Lopez at the end, but I think he got a little lucky to get it through the defenders legs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts