10,964 Posts
Romania used to be dece.. As with many things :/

Mind you U19(?) women's won the World Cup last year

Congrats to the Danes

Reactions: szövkap

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
Clearly orban was one step away from sending Kertesz to Auschwitz. You could see the fear in Kertesz' eyes as he received the order. :drunk:

Also, maintaing good diplomatic and trade relations with Arab countries, whilst at the same time resisting the volkerwanderung and with it its homophobia, antisemitism, rape, and terrorism makes Orban a weasel. :drunk:
Auschwitz is closed if you didn't hear about it. but your Hitler syndrome is still alive, it seems. in Kertész' eyes, I can see the Parkinsons when he received that useless order. he still considered the orbdude an antisemite, before and with Parkinsons. which is what he is.

maintaining good relations with arab countries while at the same time resisting to keep good relations with Israel makes Orbán a weasel in the spirit of the system in which he was growing up as some comandante of the communist youth pioneers. as for homophobia, antisemitism etc I am not sure who's worse, arabs or orbans. they are probably on same or similar level.

now if you really try to portray him as some semitophile, then you are really thicker as I thought you were. for starters, he wouldn't even have 10% of the votes if he were that.

apparently, you really haven't been to Hungary in your life?

typical pic from Ferencváros (Orban and Jobbik voters) vs MTK (the club called as representant of some evil foreign force by Fidesz parliamentarists)

"there was no holocaust" (a generally accepted and applauded theory in that society)

too bad I didn't find recordings of the train sounds the Fradi supporters usually imitate against MTK :proud:

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
10,964 Posts
Romania is definitely better than Hungarino. in basically every thing possible.

But neither are as good as the Seychelles Fantasia :proud:

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
Seychelles suck. they are the gay version of Romania. an ideal Romania would be without Székely (they should use it as dumphole) and the likes. instead with the legit Romanian western territories around Bekeșciaba. :proud:

·
Registered
31,950 Posts
Auschwitz is closed if you didn't hear about it. but your Hitler syndrome is still alive, it seems. in Kertész' eyes, I can see the Parkinsons when he received that useless order. he still considered the orbdude an antisemite, before and with Parkinsons. which is what he is.

maintaining good relations with arab countries while at the same time resisting to keep good relations with Israel makes Orbán a weasel in the spirit of the system in which he was growing up as some comandante of the communist youth pioneers. as for homophobia, antisemitism etc I am not sure who's worse, arabs or orbans. they are probably on same or similar level.

now if you really try to portray him as some semitophile, then you are really thicker as I thought you were. for starters, he wouldn't even have 10% of the votes if he were that.

apparently, you really haven't been to Hungary in your life?

typical pic from Ferencváros (Orban and Jobbik voters) vs MTK (the club called as representant of some evil foreign force by Fidesz parliamentarists)

"there was no holocaust" (a generally accepted and applauded theory in that society)

too bad I didn't find recordings of the train sounds the Fradi supporters usually imitate against MTK :proud:
... and after that, they went to the nearest Jewish school to slash kids throats. No wait, that was in Toulouse. They went to the nearest synagogue and killed people during Bat Mizvah celebrations. No wait, that was Copenhagen. They went to the Jewish Mu... No wait, that was Brussel...

Hungarian-Israeli relations are fine. Hungary opposed the EU labelling of settlement goods, for example. It's the WE SJWs and their islamist allies you should be worried about. Immigrants overwhelmingly vote left, but the turnout is of course usually underwhelming. The one issue, apart from immigration, the growing muslim demographic tends to care about is foreign policy (i.e. Israel). You could see it when Miliband tried to campaign on it in the UK. This type of "reaching out" will happen more often.

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
lefties just as much as righties are mostly antisemitic by nature. nothing new here. no surprise many big NPD and Pegida dudes used to be "AntiFa" or RAF sympathizers in old days, or, Stasi officers and FDJ pioneers of course :howler:

what's worrying in Hungary that it's the vast majority of the society. there has never been a Entnazifizierung (similar to DDR of course) because the dialectics of the Communist Party was like "hell we are the good guys we don't have to reconsider anything and it's just legit we use the same methods".

you can't compare individual acts from the absolute bottom of society (WE) to a structural terror through many decades coming from above and all sides (Hungary)

some muslim running into a kosher store with a knife is much more media compatible than a group of kids wearing Kippas get bullied or beaten up by a bunch of skinheads outside a Budapest metro. also, the latter wouldn't even get to the media there as it would be applauded and protected by the passerbys.

I won't even get into the beef with Gyppos, Romanians, Slovaks etc, these are just Seitenschauplätze of the same issue. funnily enough, but not surprising, Hungarians have always liked their Arab minority. :D

·
Registered
31,950 Posts
As if the terrorist acts weren't merely the tip of the iceberg. An iceberg that's growing rapidly, thanks to Merkel et al, only the Visigrad + Slovenia, Austria preventing a total disaster.

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
now the biggest antisemites in Europe are preventing us from antisemitic desasters? sounds like from the dialectic handbook for marxist-leninists, chapter 1.

anyway, I should stick to trolling you, bruv, because seriously debating with you is as pointless as taking a shower before having a poo. not that yeni and fird haven't warned me, though :D

·
Master Debater
20,660 Posts
now the biggest antisemites in Europe are preventing us from antisemitic desasters? sounds like from the dialectic handbook for marxist-leninists, chapter 1.

anyway, I should stick to trolling you, bruv, because seriously debating with you is as pointless as taking a shower before having a poo. not that yeni and fird haven't warned me, though :D

It was our fault for even trying to advise you. Were we stupid enough to think you'd take advice from two muslims? WTF were we thinking. :rastgele:

61 - 77 of 77 Posts