Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
I didn't mean to ruin the thread by triggering Szövy's Hitler syndrom.
the only one with Hitler syndrome is you. you mention him all the time. I never did. in fact, I'd compare Orbán rather with Erdogan or Turkmenbashi if anything. only a economically less succesful version of them.

but since you seem to be a huge Hungary "expert". tell me more about it.

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
would be fun seeing you another time bringing up some made up quote by a guy like Kertész allegedly saying he is pro-Orbán when the proof of the opposite is right there, although you keep ignoring it and derailing it towards some other totally irrelevant point once again :howler:

·
Registered
31,950 Posts
I'm usually accused of posting not-up-to-date stuff, but the pictures are newer than your articles. I'm not so sure Kertesz is turning in his grave.

You really should appreciate the Visigrad attempts to prevent anti-semitic terrorism and hatecrime in Europe, I'm pretty sure an increasing number of French jews do (among those who haven't fled the country already). You can always enjoy the fruits of their labour in Western Europe, so as not to be affected by Hungarian anti-Sorosism. Win win.

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
that picture is supposed to say what?

it certainly doesn't say "you are not antisemite, Mr Orbán"

as mentioned in the article I posted previously about this, the old dude found it funny to shock the leftists and show them he does not want to be a Holocaust clown anymore. his opinion on the prime minister didn't change one bit with this. the viktator wanted to bath himself in some glory that a nobel prize winner accepts his made up little useless prize. win win for both I guess.

however, uncle Imre still resided in Berlin at that point, didn't want to come back one bit, I wonder why.

Orbán being the protector of Jews in Europe, now I've heard it all. :howler:

why doesn't he start protecting them in Hungary from his own people first? :err:

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
http://kanadaihirlap.com/2016/04/25/orban-es-a-zsidok-a-hizelgo-atveres-anatomiaja-7-resz-zarszo/

this article from a canadian diaspora paper, who are definitely not suspicious of being some left wing tools, basically explains how paranoid Orbán is when it comes to them Jews. like his predecessors in mind, he is obsessed by the idea that the international capital is in the hands of them evil antichrist people. he expressed several times the idea to nationalize the banks in Hungary in order to you know what.

that Márai and Bartók left the place because of the same people and mindset we have today as the mainstream ruling class once again. same as in Horthy, 1944, Rákosi, Kádár days, as if nothing ever happened or changed it's like watching the key scene of Il Gattopardo here in live not in a theatre.

btw, also your dear Kertész expressed his disgust still in 2014 (which is after that photo of yours) about that statue for the "Holocaust victims" which clearly portrays the Hungarians as main victims of it all :howler:

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
Orbáns work

it says Memorial for the victims of the german occupation in 1944, suggesting that only the "real" Hungarians are the main victims

never seen such a cynical thing. maybe there is one in Turkey about Turks being victims of Armenian aggression or something which would top that. but I dunno of such.

·
Registered
31,950 Posts
that picture is supposed to say what?

it certainly doesn't say "you are not antisemite, Mr Orbán"

as mentioned in the article I posted previously about this, the old dude found it funny to shock the leftists and show them he does not want to be a Holocaust clown anymore. his opinion on the prime minister didn't change one bit with this. the viktator wanted to bath himself in some glory that a nobel prize winner accepts his made up little useless prize. win win for both I guess.

An interpretation pulled out of a stood up libtard's ass.

"Turning in his grave" :howler: certainly seems so.

however, uncle Imre still resided in Berlin at that point, didn't want to come back one bit, I wonder why.
Why does Olafur Eliasson live in Berlin, why does Hertha Müller? Why does Mick Jagger live in France?

Orbán being the protector of Jews in Europe, now I've heard it all. :howler:

why doesn't he start protecting them in Hungary from his own people first? :err:

He does, hence you are unlikely to see a repeat of the Bataclan attack, the Toulouse jewish school attack, the Brussel Jewish Museum attack,the kosher supermarket attack, or the Krystalgade synagogue attack in Hungary.

·
Registered
31,950 Posts

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
yes, turning in his grave, big time. and I posted 5 different interviews with him suggesting so. while all you can do is send a photo from some award ceremony where usually everyone is asslicking the other. :wallbang:

Olafur is in Berlin probably because it's Europe's art capital, Herta I dunno why and couldn't care less. same with Mick.

Imre, though, obviously, because in Berlin he is not exposed to the same corrupt and antisemitic brigade lead by the Orbáns, Vonas, Csurkas and Bayer Zsolts of the world. plus the people are friendly and not a bunch of bad mooded and jealous fucks.

same with György Konrád, György Dalos, and until recently, Péter Eszterházy :)().

so how exactly does he protect the Jewish Hungarians from the Orbanists and other Antisemites, Mr Hungarologus?

even my family there refuses to call my son in his proper name in public, fearing they would get trouble for that. they called us crazy for calling him as we did. in Berlin nobody gives a flying **** about it though.

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
It's funny that your your article mentions Letzte Einkehr, but fails to quote the most famous passages.

Hungary's Nobel Prize-Winning Writer Imre Kertész On Europe's "Suicidal Liberalism" (2014) - Hungary Today

.. and so on.

Reviews in Sweden were, shall we say, mixed.
simmer down, Morten

you are really obsessed with the immigration issue, aren't you?

what has that got anything to do with Kertész calling Orbán an antisemitic scum and liar?

I also haven't understood your explanation yet as to why so many thousands of people (not only jews, artists, libtards and other useless folks) have left the country and still continuing to do so (800k since 2007) although it must be some paradise when you listen to Rinho?

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
they may have agreed on some immigration issue but they were surely anything but in friendly terms. the one calling the other an antisemite (which he is) and the other the one a homeland traitor (which he isn't) doesn't sound too friendly.

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
There are many good reasons for leaving eastern and southern Europe.
eastern, yes, the prevailing antisemitism and antiziganism there for example. and the corrupt and incompetent cronyist governments who ruin the economies of their countries, with Hungary being on top of that list.

but wait, isn't it supposed to be some anti-immigration paradise? why leave? and go to Duisburg, Saint-Dénis, Bruxelles, Legoland or Neukölln instead? :scared:

·
Registered
31,950 Posts
Sure, orban gives the nations highest order to the man he believes is a traitor, then attends his funeral.

Kertesz accepts the prize happily and scorns your "suicidal liberalism" in writing.

I wonder who exactly has him rolling in his grave.

·
Registered
57,066 Posts
Its not the nations highest order. the highest order has been given to Zsolt Bayer, the man I mentioned above

as I pointed out earlier, Orbi is a weasel who does anything to bath himself in others glory. He attends funerals of all types of people and then the media who are controlled by him shows him in the right light. And tools like you fall into his trap.

Doesnt matter that he officially keeps on saying to his followers that Jews are not real Hungarians. Of course people like Kertész are even worse in his book when they publicly say they dispise Hungary and rather live in Berlin than in that shithole.

·
Registered
31,950 Posts
Clearly orban was one step away from sending Kertesz to Auschwitz. You could see the fear in Kertesz' eyes as he received the order. :drunk:

Also, maintaing good diplomatic and trade relations with Arab countries, whilst at the same time resisting the volkerwanderung and with it its homophobia, antisemitism, rape, and terrorism makes Orban a weasel. :drunk:

·
Registered
31,950 Posts
The Royal Hungarian Order of Saint Stephen (Hungarian: Magyar Királyi Szent István Iovagrend; German: Königlich Ungarische Sankt-Stephans-Orden) was an order of knighthood founded by Holy Roman Empress Maria Theresa in 1764. It was recreated in 2011 as the Hungarian Order of Saint Stephen, and to this day remains the highest order in Hungary.[1][2][3]

41 - 60 of 77 Posts