Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
15,593 Posts
Legoland and some idiots in a dogma film, that's Denmark for me, i.e. almost as useless as Hungary or Estonia who both don't even have Lego and Idiots
Mads Mikkelsen, Nicolas Winding Refn, Lars von Trier, Thomas Vinterberg, Trentemoller, Jan Molby.

Denmark for me.

·
Registered
57,120 Posts
Mads Mikkelsen, Nicolas Winding Refn, Lars von Trier, Thomas Vinterberg, Trentemoller, Jan Molby.

Denmark for me.
the Idiots I mentioned previously is by Lars von Trier, but he is a fake Dane anyway if you look closer at it :D

you can add Kierkegaard, Tycho Brahe and the Laudrups but it's still a useless country

that language and how it sounds, can't take those people seriously

·
Administrator
30,460 Posts
the Idiots I mentioned previously is by Lars von Trier, but he is a fake Dane anyway if you look closer at it :D

you can add Kierkegaard, Tycho Brahe and the Laudrups but it's still a useless country

that language and how it sounds, can't take those people seriously
Hans Christian Andersen > Kierkegaard (who wanted to write about Christians not mermaids)

·
Registered
32,048 Posts
Thank you, on behalf of all fake ones.

Not sure any real Danes stick around anymore. Biancoceleste and Laudrup, maybe in the Italian forums. Glen, Azzkikr, nej. Jibril and Green Beret have lived in DK, I believe? Homes could do a ranking.

These are the first Olympics in which I failed to watch a single disciplin, btw. Strange feeling, sort of.

Trier is a fake Jew, btw.

In 1989, von Trier's mother told him on her deathbed that the man whom von Trier had thought was his biological father had not been, and that he was the result of a liaison she had had with her former employer, Fritz Michael Hartmann (1909–2000),[91] who was descended from a long line of German-speaking Roman Catholic classical musicians. Hartmann's grandfather was Emil Hartmann, his great grandfather J. P. E. Hartmann, his uncles included Niels Gade and Johan Ernst Hartmann, and Niels Viggo Bentzon was his cousin. She stated that she did this to give her son "artistic genes".[92]

Until that point I thought I had a Jewish background. But I'm really more of a Nazi. I believe that my biological father's German family went back two further generations. Before she died, my mother told me to be happy that I was the son of this other man. She said my foster father had had no goals and no strength. But he was a loving man. And I was very sad about this revelation. And you then feel manipulated when you really do turn out to be creative. If I'd known that my mother had this plan, I would have become something else. I would have shown her. The slut![87]

·
Registered
32,048 Posts
Who really like his movies though?

One rather cool Dane was Christian Jürgensen Thomsen who came up with the three-age system in archeaology (stone, bronze and iron).

·
Registered
32,048 Posts
The Norwegian one is better, Joachim Trier.

Him, Eskil Vogt, and Ruben Östlund from Sweden > Vinterberg, Winding Refn, Lindholm...

Dagur Kari, who's fake Danish (Iceland), should make more movies.

Of course Sweden had Roy Andersson and Bergman too.

Denmark, only Dreyer way back. Oh, and Nils Malmros who's made some Truffaut inspired semi-autobiographical films which are very good.

·
Registered
57,120 Posts
funny sidenote that it was a Hungarian, Béla Tarr, who made Dogma style movies already in the 1970s, he just didn't call them that. Fake Danes fake Dogma. Nonetheless, both countries are useless, from a dogmatic point of view.

·
Administrator
30,460 Posts
I have seen penis envy, but is this a battle for the smallest penis between Denmark and Hungary now? :D

1 - 20 of 77 Posts