Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you most know that I have been trying my chances to get the tickets thru fifa.com but I have not made it for 3 times..

But today I went with one of my friends (who's a Brazilian fan btw) to the official Fly Emirates agency and we have made it this time, they are offerning number of tickets coz they are one of the main sponsors of the WC 2006, so the matches that I am going to attened:
1- Arg x Hol.
2- Jap x Bra.
3- R16 winner of C group (match no. 51).
4- R8 (match no. 57).
5- Both Semi's.
6- Ofcourse the FINAL.

Thats will be my last dream, if I made, I will be done for futbol :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,691 Posts
congrats man .. try to take alot of pics if u can try making some videos of the games ..:D .... your lucky for those
 

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
Joined
·
18,041 Posts
Hey Bati, she is my sister, we are wondering if you have some extra room and tickets for the WC?, she can't travel alone and I have to guard her. BTW she is always bothering me with the "please introduce me to some of your friends"etc..stuff, can be really a pain in the arse, and not precisly like hers. So are we invited?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,247 Posts
Congratulations dude!!!!

I couldnt get tickets, but Ill try my best to go to Germany anyway...

I just hope you can see Argentina in your 6th match.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,691 Posts
Fangio said:
Hey Bati, she is my sister, we are wondering if you have some extra room and tickets for the WC?, she can't travel alone and I have to guard her. BTW she is always bothering me with the "please introduce me to some of your friends"etc..stuff, can be really a pain in the arse, and not precisly like hers. So are we invited?
i'll buy her a car!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
batigold said:
Congratulations dude!!!!

I couldnt get tickets, but Ill try my best to go to Germany anyway...

I just hope you can see Argentina in your 6th match.
Thanks Nicolas, you can try your luck with http://www.emirates-holidays.com/ , just contact them and they can offer you match ticket with accommodation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Loco said:
Sure will if you share that other ticket with me.
I would do that, but from WC 2006 fifa are going to write the name of the ticket buyer, so no exchange or selling at the black market this time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,611 Posts
What a dream comming through - congratulation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
Batigol9 said:
I would do that, but from WC 2006 fifa are going to write the name of the ticket buyer, so no exchange or selling at the black market this time.
You can officially request FIFA for a change of owner and they'll do it. If you go to ebay.com you can see listings from scalpers! People do know how to get around this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Loco said:
Say, are the streets really paved in gold in Dubai? Just wondering...
No its not, even Dubai getting more expensive day after day and you can't imagine how fast its growing to be mucho expensive at any cost..


For example, I will talk about myself and how I managed to visit Argentina and Germany last summer and now (insha'alaah) I am only waitting for the time to come and go to Germany for the WC, I am working in a goverment debartement with a good salary, the only thing I have to do (since I am planning to go for the WC) is to save some money from my monthly salary and thats it.

Here in the UAE the goverment departement's (police, muncipility, education, army, water and electricity authority, airports, etc... ) they are paying good salaries for the local's, not to mention the huge devolpment in all area's especially in tourism and construction (palm islands + the tallest tower in the world + the biggest shopping mall in the world) and thats gives others (which are not satisfied with their current work) the chance to work in another place with (maybe) a better enviorment or a salary.

Simple.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,157 Posts
Batigol9 said:
so the matches that I am going to attened:
1- Arg x Hol.
2- Jap x Bra.
3- R16 winner of C group (match no. 51).
4- R8 (match no. 57).
5- Both Semi's.
6- Ofcourse the FINAL.

Thats will be my last dream, if I made, I will be done for futbol :)
:eekani: WOW! Unbelievable. I´m from a World Cup city and I will watch the whole tournament in front of the TV or big TV screens in beer gardens. Congrats mate. But I don´t want to know how expensive that is. ;)

I wish you a great time in Germany.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top